Blood for the blood god.

Start from the beginning

Technoblade was just still in the forest, many trees were destroyed, Mr beast would not be pleased. The pink-haired boy just sat there. alone once more, time to play some sad music. The class panned with sights on the forest, which was just blasting music that sounded like a lonely person would listen to. 

"TECHNO STOP TURN THAT DOWN-"

"getting bored, of walls 2" just started to play and was immediately stopped by Techno. 

"THAT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!" Techno screamed. The dream SMP people wheezed at their friend, even the crows were cackling. 'clip it' 'I clipped it' 'LMAO' 'Kekw' 

Philza calmed down from laughing. He cleared his throat. 

"Please let this one slide." the boy in the bucket hat asked, the new problem child with a red beanie aggressively nodded. The sleep-deprived man stared at them, he can't expel them... sadly. 

"Just once, it seems that your friend had no intention to actually harm one of my students, rather that my student moved on his own and now is injured." Aizawa sighed, not wanting to deal with this anymore, he already had to deal with a bunch of problem children. Now he as to deal with this bunch. 

"Bakugou are you ready to fight?" Aizawa asked the boy, he looked a bit traumatized, to be fair... he looks like an orphan. 

The spiky-haired red-eyed boy nodded getting up, his wounds seemed to have healed by just eating an apple.

"LET'S DO SOME P-V-P" Tubbo enthusiastically yelled, Techno was heading back since the crows were telling him the boy was fully healed. While heading back he fixed the trees that he broke. Class 1-A just stared at the new transfer student, he was just casually walking around as if nothing happened. 

The boy ran to the field, already ready for combat.

"No weapons, Tubbo." Ranboo told his platonic husband. Tubbo looked upset and just put away his Axe slowly. Aizawa rubbed his temples, he has never had to deal with a feral group of people.

"321" the man mumbled.

"GO!" Aizawa yelled, the two started to run at each other, Tubbo was faster than Bakugou which wasn't a problem since Bakugou had could blow out of bounds easily. Tubbo made eye contact with Bakugou. 

"Checkmate." Tubbo spoke, a bunch of bees appeared around them, they were rather large compared to normal-sized bumble bees. 

"WOOOO" The boy with little ram horns cheered as more bees appeared all looking large for normal bees. The bees locked their sights on Bakugou. Ranboo's jaw just dropped, he didn't know Tubbo could do that. Techno and Wilbur cheered along with Philza. The bees moved towards Bakugou, the boy tried to blow them but as he was blinded by the bees Tubbo grabbed a rock and threw it directly in between his eyes. Leading for Bakugou to back up, he didn't know how close he was to the out-of-bound lines, therefore. He lost to bee boy. 

"WOOOOO LET'S GOOOO" Tubbo cheered, Ranboo clapped for his hands while aggressively nodding. Of course, Bakugou was salty about how he lost, he was 1st in the sports festival, then how did he lose to this complete loser that talks to bees?  The boy asked himself, he pulled one of his grenade things only for it, not to work.  Aizawa had canceled the boy's quirk out.

"Good job, mate!" Phil clapped. 

"That's all, for today, off you to you next class... remember to prepare for tomorrow." Aizawa spoke, opening the door, letting the students flow into the halls, most of them wanted to interact with the new transfer student but, their power gap was greater than the grand canyon. 

Deku's friends stared at him as he seemed to be talking to the pink-haired one so casually, along with the one with a bucket hat. 

They headed over, a bit nervous, Iida spoke. 

"Hello! I am Tenya Iida. I am Midyoria's friend. Please to meet you." the blue-haired one with glasses introduced, Techno knew about him from his new student's notebook. 

"..." Techno stared at him, he was not mentally prepared for another social introduction and so he just stared at the boy with a blank expression though they couldn't see since he had a large skull boar mask. 

"Hello! I'm Philza Minecraft. Please to meet you, too." Phil smiled, once again giving off the fatherly vibe the class seemed to notice.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(⭒•͈ 𓎺 •͈ ) a/n

hello! thank you for reading once more!!!

(ノn`*) I'm going to take a 4-day break or more! I got sick and so I can't upload for a bit, I need to get rest and all that jazz. 

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ bye!!!