The Demon Lancelot and the Flying City of Audapaupadapolis/SCP-4840

La Hire's 6 eyes instantly widened in shock at the mention of the Scarlet King

"THE SCARLET KING? NO...NO!!! IT CANNOT BE!!! HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SEALED AWAY FROM EVERYTHING!!!"

Seth than went forward and spoke calmly.

"He...was...sealed. But...he didn't need to get his own religious church to unseal him, nor did he need his own children. He just needed a group of humans, the Foundation and the SCPs that have escaped them. He manipulated them, without them realizing that they are playing in the palm of his hands, which allowed him to be free. And it is even worse...because now, the Scarlet King, he now has someone that's aiding him."

La Hire, although his face is changed so he doesn't express emotions, is rather horrified.

"WHAT...THAN...HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DEFEAT THE SCARLET KING...IF HE HAS New and OLD ALLIES?"

Cain steps forward, and La Hire looks at Cain, as he than spoke out, calmly.

"We are beginning to assemble the 4 knights of Apollyon. If we can reassemble them, then we might have a chance against the Scarlet King and his Allies who are helping him. So tell me, La Hire. Do you wish to join us all, to defeat the King of the Darkness Below

La Hire looks down, as if thinking if the plan is going to work, before he looks up and nodded. Seth than looks up, and spoke.

"Okay, great. We are in agreement. Now to get us to Audapaupadapolis. Thankfully, we do not need to go there by foot."

Seth closed his eyes, and the crown on his head began to glow, before he opened his eyes again.

"I can take us there."

As Alex looks at Seth, he than spoke out.

"Nice, that is what we need."

Than, all of a sudden...

SCP-339 came out not nowhere and wrapped it's tendrils around Alex

SCP-339 came out not nowhere and wrapped it's tendrils around Alex. Alex looks very annoyed, as he formed his blade, and sliced the tendrils off, and looks very annoyed. Alex teleported in front of Seth, as Nightcrawler, Toxin, and Rex do the same. Than, Seth opened his eyes, the crown began to become as bright as the sun, before the entire group was covered in a powerful shine,  La Hire included. When the shine of the crown died down...the group had their eyes closed. And so...when they opened them...they were now in the city that they wanted to be inside of.