Normality Will Be Protected/SCP-3731

Alex ran as fast as he could, and needless to say, he realized just how fast he is right now. The way that he is running in unlike the previous times he ran. He is now far more faster, so much that he past a few dozen areas of the U.S in just one second.

Alex has no idea how long he has been running, but he does know that it must have been a very long time for him to run, as he finally decided it's too long. So he decided to stop, and start to know if there are really any demons that are around his area.

As Alex ran, he slowed down, as he closed his eyes, and focused on his omniscience. He looked around, and sensed that there is no demon in sight. Turning around, he saw something that actually made him jump back.

Alex was taken by surprise by a strange drone of some kind, with an eye-looking camera that seems to be on its

Alex was taken by surprise by a strange drone of some kind, with an eye-looking camera that seems to be on its...'face.' And the thing...it was very...very large. Like...it was not as large as SCP-5514, but it is still very large, regardless. Alex, feeling he needs to at least get some view of the area, leapt up as high as he can, and landed on top of the drone, as it began to walk around, aimlessly.

As Alex looked around...he saw that some parts of the U.S is not in very great shape now. Many of the ground around the Earth are damaged, as demonic vines grew out in some craters.

"Looks like the Scarlet King isn't going to stop at getting SCP-3396. He's hellbent in getting SCP-3396."

Alex spoke out to himself, as he looked around the area. As he looked around, he spotted something at a distance.

It looks like what seems to be a containment site made by the SCP Foundation

It looks like what seems to be a containment site made by the SCP Foundation. Alex looks curiously, and because of this, he decided to make his step off of the drone, in order to see the containment site closeup.

But as he did...he sensed that something is about to approach Alex's position. He stopped, and stayed on the large drone, and he turns his head, to see that behind him, are demons with large wings, resembling that of a dragons. Alex formed his blade, and prepares to strike, but than, all of a sudden, the drone began to turn around, and Alex turned his head forward, to see what is happening. He looks down, and saw that the drone's arms are rising up, before they pointed at the demons...before it fired what seems to be a laser beam from the arms.