The Demon Ogier and the Divine Faith

Alex and the others...they were sinking very, very quickly. The liquid...it is as though it is pushing them all down more and more, like the pressure is a hand that can keep them from coming back up again. But Alex is not here to try and get back up to the surface again. No, he is not here for that. He is here to try and find Ogier, who is said to be in alternate dimension of some kind. But the thing is, Alex has no idea where this alternate dimension is at. Thankfully, it seems that they have a lead on where he might be at. So now...they are sinking down to where he might be located at. That is...if it is, in fact, located in a place such as this.

'Okay. This is it. He must be located somewhere in this place. I'm just hoping that...we did not get the wrong one.'

Alex thought to himself, as they continued to sink down into the red liquid. And horrifyingly...the liquid...it tastes very similar to that of normal human blood. But as they continue to sink, suddenly...they feel an entirely different push. And it is coming from under their feet. Than...before anyone could realize what is about to happen, they immediately began to rocket upwards, if they are even going upwards at this time. Alex and the others, they have no real idea at which direction that they are going to this time, due to how confusing the direction they are going. They can feel the liquid pushing down in their heads, but it was weaker than the push that is going up from their feet. Thing is, they have no idea just how much they can take in this situation.

Than, after what seems to be like a couple of minutes...

SPLOOSH!!!!!

The group rocketed right out of the liquid, and they were in the air...for a moment. The sky above them is as red as the blood of mortal humans. Than, they fell right back down again, before they all landed hard in the ground, which the 3 Demonic Knighte of Apollyon shaking the ground a little bit, but the ground...for a very surprising unknown reason...did not crack or even break. Alex than began to stand up, as Rex looked at the place that they all shot out of.

"Well, it looks like we are at the right place."

Rex spoke out, as he sees the bloody pool that is behind the group

Rex spoke out, as he sees the bloody pool that is behind the group. The pool is very large, and it is lucky that the Demon Hector can fit through the pool of the blood-like liquid that is present.

"Yuck. This pool really taste like blood!!"

Nightcrawler spoke out, as he sounded very disgusted.

Abel than looks around, and spoke out in a tone that he almost never used in his life. It was a tone of one who is uneasy.

"Where...why does this feel familiar, this place?"

Everyone began to look around...and even they began to notice the area that they are in. It...it resembles what seems to be a sacred palace of some kind, or more specifically, a castle. The materials...that resemble gold and iron, which is common for a royal palace to be made in this way. But Alex took an even closer look...and realized that...it was not made of Gold and Iron. It was made of human body cells, as well as not so good stuff that can get inside of the human body. For the iron, it was made of white blood cells and bone cells. For the gold, it was made of pus, solidified. But why it has to become such a gold color, Alex will never be able to know why and how.