Earth, Benched

Alex walked with the other soldiers who are walking to what seems to be a type of assembly line of some sort. Alex does not know why, but he does know one thing. Whatever they are doing, it must be something that is very important. But Alex does not care. He needs to find the Astral Regulatoe. If Perpetua arrived in this Earth, than that means that the Astral Regulator is somewhere in this facility. Alex, than snuck into what seems to be the monitoring room, and sees that there is already someone at the room.

Alex, being as quick as he possibly can before the man could notice that he is in the monitoring room, straight up grabbed the man before punching a fist-sized hole in his chest, as he consumed the man into his own biomass, without a loud scream being heard.

Amazing, not blood has even leaked on the metal floor. Alex took on the form of the man that he had consumed, and he began to look through the computer. He looks at the monitors, and saw that there are various rooms, with very little SCP Containment Rooms being shown. But there is a room that caught Alex's attention quickly.

There is a camera that has called the room, the Divine Reactor. Inside shows a glowing yellowish sphere, which seems to be powering up the Facility, and seems to be the one that is making the shield. Alex looks at the Astral Regulator in his hand, and sees that it is pulsating even more. It didn't my take long for Alex to realize what this means.

"I've got a jackpot. Now I just need to tell Rex of my discovery of the other Astral Regulator. But first...I am going to need to find an SCP that can help me."

He than looks at one of the containment sites, as he saw the name of one in the camera. He smiled, as he spoke out.

"And I have an idea of which one to get out."

Later...

Alex shifted back into the guard, as he walks as calmly as he could, because one wrong move he will make will cost him the mission, as well as the Astral Regulator that Rex will need by himself.

But he will need to call Rex, once he gets the SCP that he needs to help him with this problem. Alex turned to a different corridor, which shows of a number that says: "1360."

Alex looks up, before sighing, and getting out a card. He than slid the card in the slot, which turned green, meaning that it is now activated. Alex than opens the door, to see who it is that is inside of the containment chamber of the SCP that he's seeing.

 Alex than opens the door, to see who it is that is inside of the containment chamber of the SCP that he's seeing