The White Witch

Alex and Rex snarled, as they are forced to not help their friend, Zatanna, who is in a clear need for aid right now. Alex blocked a sword strike from a demon, who is than stabbed from the back by Rex, using his Big Fat Sword. Nightcrawler is shown to be using the demons swords that he is wielding to great effect, as he clashes against the demons in a 2 on one fight.

He uses his sword skills in combination with his ability to teleport, and thanks to that, he is perfectly distracting the demons

"While Nightcrawler distracts the demons, we need to help Zatanna!"

Rex nodded, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, and fast!!"

Rex and Alex turned to go to Zatanna, when suddenly...

BOOM!!!!

Alex, Rex, and Nightcrawler covered their faces, as a powerful divine explosion came out of where Wanda and Zatanna are at, and it nearly knocked the 3 of them off of their feet, and yet, thankfully, they did not get launched out. Even the other demons that they are fighting were hit by the powerful explosion that happened, and they are knocked off of their own feet, showing just how weaker they are compared to Alex and his group, and yet, they can still hold their own against them.

Alex than raised his head up, and shouted out.

"WANDA!!!! ZATANNA!!!"

Rex raised his head, and than...so did Kurt, as the 2 looked up to see what it is that has gone on. Alex and Rex were speechless, as they have no idea of Wanda and Zatanna are alive or not, and the both of them were scare for the lives of their sister and their friend. And also...Kurt spoke out, with panic and fear clearly present in his voice.

"Dear God!! Please tell us all that the both of you are alive!"

As the group looked up...they saw that a female silhouette is shown in the smoke, and the female has a cape suwon to he waving in the winds themselves. Alex and Rex looked confused, but Kurt...seems to realize that something is up. But he does not know what it is that he is seeing right now. But he can only assume and guess of what it is that is happening before his very eyes.

When the smoke has cleared...the person's appearance is revealed, and all three of them, Alex, Rex, and Kurt...they are shocked at who they are seeing before their very eyes, and it was not Wanda or Zatanna  that is here to surprise all 3 present.