Lord Goran

The group looks up...as Nahash spoke out the name of the entity that has appeared before them.

"What the...who's that?"

Firestorm spoke out. Nahash than turns to Firestorm and spoke out.

"That issssssssssssssssssssssss Lord Goran. He issssssssssssssssssssssss the general of the Ssssssssssssscarlet King'sssssssssss dark armiesssssssssssssss. He isssssssssssss very formidable, but the only downside about him...is that he does not have much of a brain left to think. In order words, he'ssssssssssssssss a predator, who'ssssssssssss instinct isssssssssssss set on destroying what the Scarlet King wants to be destroyed."

Kalibak spoke out, as he walks forward.

"You don't say."

He than looks in front of Lord Goran, as he spoke out.

"Than I suppose that you don't mind that I get to fight against the Scarlet King's own general, against the General of Apokolips!!!"

Kalibak spoke out, as he began to walk towards Lord Goran to fight against him. Lord Goran has the same idea, and began to walk towards Kalibak, and doing something that he didn't do yet.

 Lord Goran has the same idea, and began to walk towards Kalibak, and doing something that he didn't do yet

Lord Goran than changed into his usual form, a large being of flames and smoke. He has four red eyes and his skin is black and leathery. In his hand, he's carrying either a club or a long sword, which one he using is unknown. But Kalibak assumes that it is some sort of club.

Kalibak than charged at Lord Goran, and the servant of the Scarlet King does the same thing, and charges ahead

Kalibak than charged at Lord Goran, and the servant of the Scarlet King does the same thing, and charges ahead. Their armies of demons and Parademons appeared behind them, and both clashed against each other. The demons of the Scarlet King and the Parademons of Apokolips all fight against each other, as they ripped each other apart in violent and grotesque ways. One of the demons rips off the head of a Parademons, 2 Parademons grabs a demon by both the arms and the legs, pulling it until it is ripped in half, the spine and guts are completely shown. One of the Parademons bites a Scarlet King demon's neck in half, and than, a Parademon and a demon from the Scarlet King are breathing fire at each other, both hotter than the sun's surface.