Yoongi gazed around the translucent barrier and looked at everyone present. "Jin came after you and noticed the dark energy orb. He immediately used his force field projection to enclose everyone in small separate barrier spheres. He managed to combine them to create this huge rectangular one, he had the hardest time saving you so don't ruin this. He'll be fine, just trust him." Namjoon tried rationalizing.

Yoongi shrugged the two off harshly before looking back at them. "What the hell was that magic!? Who did that?!" He yelled, grabbing attention from everyone else in the silent room– if you could even call it that.

"We're not sure,"

The voice came behind the three men. They turned around to see Sir Kim, Jin's father, striding towards them with heavy steps. "That was a very dark and very powerful energy orb. It managed to hit the third building of the Palace. None of the other buildings was harmed. Thankfully, my son managed to save everyone in time. The teachers are trying their best to find some form of contact with the King and Queen, they are also doing a headcount in case someone was missed. They probably heard of the explosion, but I'm sure the attackers would have had some plan to make sure no one else would suspect it. I mean they managed to attack the most safeguarded place in all of Majestia, they must have plotted this for months."

Yoongi calmed down, looking at his adoptive father talking. Sir Kim gave him a stern look, his cheekbones and slanted eyes intimidating. "What about Jin? Why can't he just lower us down?" Momo asked, her pyjamas ruined and dirt covering her face.

"I'm not sure," replied Sir Kim, "Jin enclosed himself in some sort of energy field, he's no longer present in the conscious world. It took a lot of his power to first, individually put us all in protective spheres, and then combine them all to form this huge projection. To gain that type of concentration in such a short amount of time, he's tapped into the subconscious, he can't hear us nor see us. His powers are on autopilot, they're moving on their own as a form of survival since Jin's physical body couldn't keep up."

"He's fallen in a state of syncope, meaning he's lost consciousness due to loss of blood flow to his brain. The spell he pulled off took too much stamina from his body that it can't function properly. Which is why his magical flow and abilities took control. They are on autopilot mode, instead of blood flow keeping him conscious, now his magic is working to keep him alive. It's a reflex our magical bodies often take in the state of desperation and need for survival."

"And if we interrupt his state of syncope?" Irene asked hesitantly.

"You can't. Either he wakes up on his own or he loses the energy that's keeping him alive right now. We can't do anything to help, it's all up to him." Sir Kim explained, the scene reminding him of moments when people in battle would fall in this state and faint. It was a blurred memory, but still vivid enough to stay in his recollection.

"How about Hoseok transports to the ground? Or near the royal guard's military bases? He can inform them of the unknown enemy." One of the nurses spoke, but Miss Zina immediately cut her off.

"That would be foolish." Her slow, deep and breathy voice spoke, "He would be alone and I'm sure the enemy must have smarter strategies than to let such a small inconsistently occur. It would be a dangerous risk, we must not take it. And the child can't teleport more than 12 people. I think we would kill him if we ask him to teleport us all together. We must think of something better." She spoke slowly.

Miss Zina was one of the nursery teachers for Majestic Academy. She worked in Building J and C for little kids and nursery students. She had long shadow grey hair that reached her ankles and flowed down her body, her skin was a pale white that contrasted with her pitch-black irises. She wore a black nightgown that covered her frame and tied it at the back with a bow. For someone who wore such scarce shades, it was a shocker she worked with kids.