twenty-nine. (READ!!)

Start from the beginning

"Sis that was fate, you belong with that man if Dom, who lives in Philly... see's me, who lived in Dallas on Instagram with you... caught in the background? if that wasn't the universe screaming that y'all need to be together. Yall niggas is deaf"

"Yeah, me and my man belong together." Monét smiled, she looked around trying to hide that she was blushing.

"Alright y'all, have fun and stay hood my niggas. Me and my baby wanna cuddle with papa. So, text me when you make it home. Love you sis" her eyes shifted to Dom's face.

"Dom." Rolling her eyes, she laughed "Nah, love you too forehead." Dom stuck up his middle finger before they said their goodbyes and ended the call.

Dom eyed Jayda as soon as the call ended

"You know I'm dead ass about putting a baby in you." Wrapping his arms around her waist he looked down at her kissing her lips.

She was blushing and they both knew it.

"As soon as you put a ring on this finger."

"I can propose right now and we can get to work. I knew them eggs waiting for me to release my little niggas in there." Jayda laughed smacking his chest.

"Get me pregnant if you want to, name the little nigga aborshaun." Smacking his teeth Dom pushed her out of his face.

"Not y'all meeting God together, mommy and son day. Hashtag Boy mom."

"You need therapy. Let's go." Jayda face turned, grabbing his hand.

"I just love you girl." Dom smirked at her, following her out.

Dess laid with her legs across Izzy's lap

Dess laid with her legs across Izzy's lap. The couple was having one of their infamous movie nights.

Once a month they'd have a set movie night, Dess was able to decorate the living room and pick a theme and Izzy would simply show up wearing whatever Dess picked acting as if he wasn't excited but he'd always end up more into the movies than Dess.

Luckily for them both, it was one of her favorite times of the the year

Luckily for them both, it was one of her favorite times of the the year. Halloween season. She loved everything about the holiday season (aye). She loved the lights, she loved the way everyone came together, she loved the aura outside. It just made her feel tingly.