I put my hand to my chin as I tried to remember what exactly went down.

I remembered that Jun gave Osamu some weird expressions everytime (y/n) or I would interfere, could that be something?

"I remember that Jun looked towards Osamu everytime we tried to fight back or intervene, but I don't know if that was because Jun has something on him other than the marriage contract"

"There could be something else going on that we don't know about yet. I wouldn't leave her hometown so try and lay low for a bit. Keep in contact with both her, and her mom for good measures."

He's right, I shouldn't leave yet. I won't leave until (y/n) is back with me...I won't let her be with Jun.

"Okay, thank you. Really."

Sabito let out a small chuckle.

"It's no problem, really. Let me know if you need anything, and I'm sure that the rest of us at Kimetsu Academy feel the same...and uh...when you get back there may or may not be pictures of you and (y/n) plastered everywhere in the school..."

I felt my eyes widen.

"What-"

"Bye Giyuuu!!"

Sabito then hung up, leaving me relieved, but dumbfounded. Why on Earth would there be pictures of us around the school?

Did they follow us around in the shopping centre!?

Your POV (right after Giyu was shoved out)
I dropped to my knees and called out his name as I realized he was gone.

It's not fair...

Tears coated the floor as I dropped my head.

"(Y/n), get up off the floor." My father ordered.

I shot my head back up towards him and shouted.

"It's not fair! Why must your happiness come first!? I don't love Jun, I love Giyu! Why can't you both understand that!?"

I slowly stood up from the floor and glared at them both.

"(Y/n) dear, you will be hap-" Jun got cut off by me.

"Shut up!" I pushed him away and stared him down hard. "I, will never be happy with you." I said as I ran to my room, locking it behind me.

Silently, I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts.

I wanted to call Giyu, and tell him to come back...but what if he was already gone? He mouthed the words I love you, does that mean he was saying goodbye?

I slid down my door and pressed on Mitsuri's contact...letting the phone ring until she picked up.

"(Y/n)! How's meeting the parents going?" She called cheerfully.

Hearing her voice, I broke down into sobs again, and then there was banging at my door.

Jun was demanding that I let him in, which only made me cry harder.

"Mitsuri...he's gone! My dad forced him to leave...and I don't l-love Jun!" I cried.

"(Y/n), sweetie...calm down and repeat it to me slowly." Mitsuri shushed gently.

I took a deep breath as the pounding on my door grew louder.

"My dad didn't accept Giyu...and Jun came back with the marriage contract we cut off ages ago..."

The sound of my lock clicking rang through my ears, and I shot my head up to be looking at Jun.

Anger was burning through his eyes as he yanked my phone from my hands.

"She's fine, don't worry about her. Now please never call this number again." Jun said.

I heard Mitsuri shouting over the phone before he finally hung up.

Jun looked down at me through his glasses.

"Someone's made quite the trouble."

A.N.
WOah okay I updated because I felt like being nice and not leaving it at that.

I'm going to attempt to update daily? But I am making no promises. Every other day is what I'm shooting for but idk lolol.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter but hate Jun as much as I do....and yeah! Have a great day/night!

Stay hydrated :>

Word count 1196 words