Chapter 65

Siddharth's POV

" I know you love me and I could wait for you to solve all your problems and then start our new life.  I did that to save you from all the problems. "

" How?? Do you even have an idea, how my father is going to react? He would disown me and Nihal will use this opportunity to convince my dad to agree to everything he says. "

" No, Bhai has already given the details of three of them to Gupta uncle. He is getting them investigated right now. We will have their character certificates in our hands by tomorrow. We will show them to your dad. "

" He would not even let us enter the home. "

" But now Nihal and his friend can't even think of getting married to you. We are married and hence they can't force you. We can help your sister as well.  Don't worry, my family will talk to your father. Trust me everything will be fine very soon. "

" Hmmm ... I hope so. "

" I know so...  Now stop all this sad conversation and show me your beautiful smile. " I said and she smiled slowly.

"  A little wider smile,  please. " I said and she obliged me.

" Where is my love bird who attacked me with lots and lots of kisses?? Can you do it once more, please?? I was too shocked to react at that time. "  I said and she blushed and hid her face in my chest.

" What ?? Don't go shy on me all of a sudden. Please attack me as I just loved it. "

" Siddharth !!! " She blushed again.

" Pleeeeeeessse,"  I said and she raised herself on her toes and snaked her arms around my neck and started placing light butterfly kisses on my face shyly. I just couldn't control myself again and picked her up in my arms and held her against my chest.

I was on top of the world and even her feet were in the air now. I started giving her a new lesson in kissing and she learnt very fast. I was amazed at her passionate nature. She had always kept it hidden but I got a glimpse of it when she had kissed me back for the first time.

We broke the kiss to inhale and when she looked at me she blushed again. I just loved this blushing bride avatar of hers.

It was driving me crazy and was pushing me beyond a limit. She got out of my arms and went towards the big mirror.  I went near her, she was trying to remove a big nose ring she was wearing. It is an important accessory in an Indian bride's costume. I helped her in removing all her heavy jewellery and the pins from her complicated hairstyle.

I was doing it with every ounce of self-control in me. She was standing so close to me and was looking so pretty.

Her long beautiful hair was now free from any restraint. They were making a beautiful frame around her angelic face. She was facing towards the mirror and I was standing behind her looking into her eyes in the mirror.

I just wanted to have her in my arms and make her mine forever...

But...  I controlled my urge to savour her as I didn't want to scare her with the intensity of my emotions.

She asked me if I got something for her to change into and I just shook my head. Her eyes popped out, I just didn't want to tell her that Maurvi had gotten something for her.

I didn't want her to wear that... I had loved to see her in my shirt that morning after the party when we woke up in the hotel. I was so aroused to see her like that. So If she wanted to change into something, I would want her to wear my shirt only.