Chapter 32

Siddharth's POV

I was loving the way she was leaning against me and I couldn't control my urge to kiss her cheek at least so I pecked her cheek. I felt really good but had to wake her up so I patted her on her arm.

She woke up after my third attempt and as soon as she realised that she was leaning against me, she got away with a jerk.

" Oh, I am so sorry. "

" For what?? Leaning against me?? I  want you to be in my life forever. I don't mind, even if you lean on me for the rest of our lives. I had to wake you up as it is lunchtime and we have to go and eat. "  I said and she looked into my eyes as if she wanted to reach my soul.

" Where are they? "

" Gone inside to order food after waking me up. "

" Oh, ok... Let's go. " She said.  Her cheeks had started getting pink. We both went inside and joined them.

They both were smiling and Shruti was blushing. I had not seen her blushing many times, so it was a treat for my eyes. She looked beautiful, I was still looking at her when I heard bhai's voice.

"  Come back to this planet, Sid !! Are you going to eat or you are already full of just looking at someone?? "

I closed my eyes for a few seconds and shook my head. They were looking amused while Shruti was blushing even more.

The food was already served so we started eating. Everything was awesome and we all ate with gusto.

" Delicious food... Loved everything. " I said.

" We have had all kind of flavours,  how about something sweet too. " Bhai said.

Bhai called the waiter and asked about their speciality. He said that they had a sweet and ice cream parlour,  where some freshly baked dishes and cakes were also served. I wanted to go and see. So I asked Shruti if she would like to come ??

She nodded as maybe she wanted to give them some privacy. Or simply because she was a foodie like me.

We went there and found that it was a sweet paradise. I called Bhai and asked him what they preferred and ordered accordingly.

We came back to our table. The waiter served everything.

" Sid!!! So many things?? Are you crazy?? " Bhai said.

" Bhai, they all looked so tempting, I wanted to try them. Let's get a few things packed for mom and dad. "

" Great idea!! " Maurvi said.

We tried and shared all most everything we ordered.

" Take this pie as well. The baker highly recommended it." I said passing it to them. Maurvi cut it and started serving it to everyone.

"  Hmmm,  nice. You all must try it. It is delicious.... in fact,  one of the best apple pie. " I said.

" What?? Are you out of your mind?? " Bhai almost shouted at me. 

"  What happened?? " I asked.

" How can you get this?" He looked annoyed.

" What is wrong with this?? "

" It is an apple pie for god's sake. "

" So?? ' I asked as I was confused as hell.

" So... It has apple in it. Apple !!! "

" Obviously, apple pie would have an apple in it and not mango..."  I said and looked at Maurvi she was about to take a bite of it. But bhai snatched it from her. And kept it near him.