~SOUND OF BELL~

Hi ... I'll post like every day from now on(I mean I'll try )  ...since I want to finish the story ... So yes .... happy news for all my readers... 😄💜💜💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung: "Ahh looks so tasty" *sniffing* 

😒*I made an expression*

~After serving I was about to walk into the kitchen but somehow I slipped and fell … but someone caught me ...it was Jungkook … he held me in his arms…~ 

Jungkook: "Neo gwenchana??" (Are you okay?) He asked… 

~But I was lost in his doe eyes and his embrace... I felt something in my heart … *tuuiinnng sound effect* 

Jungkook: "I said are you okay??"

~Ahh I got up and said "ahh yes I'm okay "😳👉👈

 [you making me shy shy shy 😂]

Grandma: "ahh it's always her … she always falls ..you okay Pikachu??? "

~~~~~~~
(author: are you Jimin's sister ?? Why do you always keep falling?😂😂

Y/n: no I don't know who is Jimin now ..wait I know one Jimin from the real world he is a BTS member yet? 😮)
~~~~~~

Grandma: "But why do your cheeks look like tomatoes ??"

"Ahhh that's because I fell, … hehe" I feel awkward somehow.*awkward moment*

~And there is Taehyung. He was just watching a drama…~

Taehyung: "Okay thanks for the food... It was tasty." Jealousy on his face.

*Taehyung*

Jungkook: "yes it was massisoyoo" (tasty)

*Jungkook *

Grandma: "Then come here often"

Taehyung: "Why not ...I would like to come here often … right miss?? Miss an angry bird?" And he let out a little smirk on the corner of his lips And then Jungkook put money on the table and both walked away...

"Did he just call me an angry bird?? Ahhh unbelievable!! 😑"  I hissed myself.

Y/n

~

End of the y/n pov ~

~AUTHOR POV~: 

Jungkook: "hyung I wanna ask you something?? "

Taehyung: hmm say!!

Jungkook: "How do you know that girl?? 

"I mean, why did you save her??" 

Taehyung: "hmm … nothing but I saw a unfair situation so that why I did save her ...  so yes I did what I should do .."

Jungkook: "Hyung??",👀

Taehyung: "ahh geurae, I saw her at school first..but I was wondering if she didn't know who I was!! She seems different..*

Jungkook: "So you are saying …you fell in love??* 

Taehyung: "Anijana … that's not the thing…It's childish to fall in love.."

Jungkook: But you seem interested in her??

Taehyung: "Yes I am ...but not in love .."

Jungkook: "Hyung I'll just say don't play with innocent girls"

Taehyung: "But why do you care? Do you like her too??" 

Jungkook: "Ani … after Rina I can't even think about any girl"

Taehyung: "I think you should move on from her... it's like 2 years now since she passed away.. let's not bring again any girl in our business."

Jungkook: "hmm that's what I'm saying,"

(Jungkook's mind: and that's what I'm saying, don't bring any girl in our business since I lost my love because of our profession…)

Leave a response 💜🙏 vote comments...