Chapter 24

Iwaizumi has made some very poor choices in his life.

Some he regrets, some he can't seem to stop thinking about and some he learned to live with.

But there were only 2 excruciating ones...

1. Not being able to help Oikawa when he was dealing with family issues.

2. Using the front door instead of the back school exit at this very moment.

Azume clinged onto his arm, lifting a leg up and clutching onto Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi didn't say anything, didn't hug her back or look at her.

He didn't know why, but anger was rubbing throughout him. After hearing about the whole story from Oikawa, the way she blamed and framed him to the point where he had ran away, Iwaizumi was absolutely fuming.

But of course, he was too much of a gentleman to take his anger out on her so he didn't. He just stood there and stared at the cars passing by.

Azume started talking, but nothing brought interest to Iwaizumi. He was more worried for Oikawa who took off.

"Um... can you please get off?" Iwaizumi looked sick, face pale and shoulders stiff.

Azume unhooked herself from him, looking up to meet his face,  "Iwa-chan? What's wrong?"

Iwaizumi felt his brow twitch slightly, he sighed heavily, stepping back from her. "Nothing...just, please don't touch me."

Azume's face was pink tainted from embarrassment, "Oh, sorry Iwa-chan." She giggled, the sound making Iwaizumi cringe.

"I'm- not trying to this rub off as rude but could you please not call me that?" Iwaizumi was absolutely trying his best to keep his cool, "it's already reserved for someone else and I'm pretty sure you know who."

Azume tensed a bit, full on embarrassment exploding on her face and jealousy from the realization of who he was taking about. 

"Yeah, okay Hajime."

Now THAT, was not any better!

'I know it's reserved for Tooru but... he's gone now.' She thought.

The silence wavered between them, the streets filling it up, that was, until Iwaizumi spoke.

"So...um.. why, are you here again?" Iwaizumi asked, his eyes lingering anywhere but Azume's.

"I'm here in Tokyo for a photo shoot and since you're doing collage here, I wanted to come and see you!" Azume was wearing tight bleach-washed jeans, a white sleeved crop top, paired with white sneakers, a light blue purse and gold matching ears and necklace.

Iwaizumi swallowed, feeling awkward from her presence. As much as he wanted to tell her to fuck off, his parents were close with the Oikawa's and Hajime's mom had asked him to see Azume whilst she was visiting.

All he could do was nod. He was coming up with ways to end of this little conversation and continue the search for Tooru, but thankfully, he didn't have to.

"Well, anyways Iwa-..Hajime, I have to go and meet up with some photographers for rehearsal but, I'll meet you here after the end of school period!" She moved up to Iwaizumi shyly, placing a small peck on his cheek before disappearing in a matter of seconds.

Iwaizumi stood there, unable to fully register what happened until he felt like his cheek burned from an uncomfortable sensation. He wiped away the smear of her lipgloss and sighed heavily, rubbing his temples.

There were many places Oikawa could've been but an idea flickered in Iwaizumi's mind.

He glanced around the parking lot and spotted his car still there so he must've not gotten far.