Chapter 21

a/n: hiiii everyone! sorry I've been gone for more than 2 weeks. I'm trying to finish up all my assignments before school ends :( check for more notes at the end!

*sorry for any spelling mistakes*

"Hey, Hey. Wake up Tooru." Iwaizumi tried lifting himself up to wake up Oikawa but that didn't seem to be working. It was almost time for them to head back to school since they missed classes from sleeping.

Oikawa hummed but didn't show no motivation in getting up so Iwaizumi removed his hands that were rapped around Oikawa and started tickling him. "I-iwa-chan, okay okay!." Oikawa cackled and jumped off Iwaizumi, landing a bit wrong and slowly started falling back. "E-ek."

A pair of arms quickly tugged Oikawa, pulling him back up straight and into Iwaizumi's embrace. "Be careful now." Iwaizumi looked down at Oikawa who's head was buried in his chest. He used his finger place under Oikawa's chin, lifting his head up to look at him.

Oikawa was about to speak but was cut off by the smile plastered on Iwaizumi's face. It looked so genuine and his face looked so soft and cute in Oikawa's eyes. He felt heat rush up to his cheeks and lowered his head back down, staring at their feet.

Iwaizumi chuckled, his voice low and deep. "You ready to go back now?" He found his hands reach back up to Oikawa's hair that felt so soft in between his finger as he ran them through. Oikawa nodded his head, still staring at their feet.

"You want to drive?" Iwaizumi grabbed a hold of Oikawa's hand and intertwined their fingers. "N-No, it's okay you can drive." Oikawa smiled softly as he stared down at their hands, pressing his hands tightly against Iwaizumi's.

Iwaizumi grabbed the keys that were on the counter and his phone and they both walked towards the door. They never took of their shoes for some reason so there was no need to make a stop. Oikawa took the keys back from Iwaizumi to look the door and gave them back.

They walked out the building towards the car. The rain had calmed down already so there was only puddles spread out every and thick clouds covering the sky. They unlocked hands since they had to go to different sides of the car. Iwaizumi unlocked the car, ducking his head to get into the seat.

Oikawa connected his phone to the aux and started playing his music, nodding his head a bit to the beat of the music whilst Iwaizumi drove back to school with his left hand on the wheel and his right on Oikawa's leg.

"Your sister is arriving tomorrow in the afternoon." Iwaizumi started, his eyes still focused on the road ahead. He felt Oikawa tense a bit. "O-oh, that's.. that's good." He turned to Iwaizumi and gave him a smile.

One thing Iwaizumi still never forgot about his best friend was when he smiled, both sides of his cheeks deepened a bit almost like they were dimples. From the side of his eyes, he looked at Oikawa who was staring down at his lap.

"Do you want to come with me to pick her up?" Iwaizumi asked, carefully watching Oikawa since they were at a red light.

Oikawa hesitantly nodded, feeling Iwaizumi's eyes on him. "Yeah, sure."

He tried his best to fix up his tone and make it seem like he was as calm as possible but he wasn't fooling no body, especially Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi deeply sighed. "Come on now, tell me what's wrong. The way you just smiled, just because I haven't seen you in years doesn't mean I still don't know what something is wrong with you."

Oikawa's eyes widened a bit, taken aback. He shook his head, "No no, there's nothing wrong. I'm just a bit surprised that's all"

"Surprised of what?" Iwaizumi asked, questioningly.