Chapter 9

a/n: working on next chapter rn 😌

The lecture had just finished and it was about time for everyone to go around and look for their partners.

Sugawara got up from his seat and walked over to Daichi.

"Hi, so I guess were partners" Suga said with a warm smile.

Daichi just stared at him feeling his cheeks heat up a bit. "Y-eah I guess we are"

"Where would you like to start?"

"Um, is your place fine?"

"Yeah my place today at 5 is good. Here's my number." Suga pulled out his phone while Daichi did the same. 

"Alright then, i'll see you later" Daichi blushed.

"Perfect" Suga smiled and waved, going back to his seat next to Akaashi.

"He's really cute." Suga mumbled.

"Ohhhhh, you like him" Akaashi smirked at Suga elbowing him lightly.

Suga didn't know he said that out loud but when Akaashi replied he started blushing like crazy making Akaashi laugh. He covered his face with his hands embarrassed. 

Akaashi's laughing stopped when someone stopped in front of them.

"Are you Akaashi?"

"Yes I am and you are" Akaashi replied softly.

"Bokuto. Were partners for the project so I wanted to get your number."Bokuto said shyly. Something about Akaashi made him feel weird.

"That's okay, here." Akaashi told him his digits that Bokuto typed down real fast.

"Thanks, i'll see you around beautiful." Bokuto flashed a grin before going back to his seat.

"Oh look who's blushing now huh." Suga smirked, doing the same thing Akaashi did.

"Ugh, shut up." Akaashi glared at him.

....

"Bokuto, why are you smiling at you phone like a fuckin' werido?" Ushijima pointed out making the rest of the guys look at him.

"His number looks so pretty in my phone." Bokuto swerved side to side liked the dumbass he is.

"Who's number?" Kuroo looked over Bokuto shoulder to look at his phone.

"His name is Akaashi. He's really beautiful." That huge grin on his face could scare off little children.

"Um excuse me.." A little whisper could be heard. Barely audible. 

Kuroo who was sitting near that person heard the voice and turn his head to see a small person standing next to him.

"Were partners for the project so um.."

Their shy actions made Kuroo smile. "The names Kuroo, what about you?"

"Kozume."

"You-your a g-guy?" Kuroo's eyes widened.

"Um ye.. what did you think i was?" Kenma eyed him weirdly.

Kuroo chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his next slightly embarrassed. "A girl"

Kenma just shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, I get that a lot, but you could call me Kenma."

"Ouu, what about Kitten?" 

Kenma looked up straight into his eyes. "No" he deadpanned.  

"Aw, it's okay kitten. I know you'll like it." Kuroo cooed.

Kenma just rolled his eyes bring out his phone handing it out to Kuroo who raised an eyebrow at him.

"Your number, stupid" he murmured. 

"Were getting to the next step, mhm I like it" Kuroo playfully smirked grabbing the phone and quickly adding his number.

"Next step my ass" Kenma replied with that and walked away back to his seat.

It was lunch time so everyone was either seated at their seat eating or leaving to go eat out. Suga and the rest of them were on their way to the bathroom since Oikawa had called them to come over. The halls were packed so it took a couple minutes but they reached the bathroom seeing the 2 boys.

"Finally, your here." Oikawa ran up to hug Suga who walked in first.

"Damn, ya'll look like shit lmao." Kenma snickered.

"HEY, SHUT UP!" Atsumu glared at him.

"Your savior is here." Tendou fully walked in with his bag bringing out his makeup bag.

"Ugh, thank you Satori. I forgot mine at home." Oikawa started rummaging through the bag.

They were helping Oikawa and Atsumu fix themselves up. Their eyeliner was smudged and their hair was a mess. For the rest of the lunch period, they talked, danced and had a few laughs here and there just like they always did. 

"Okay so I know were gonna have to bring this up sooner than later, but what are we going to do about Iwaizumi and Osamu?" Akaashi was seated on the floor leaning against the wall.

Both Oikawa and Atsumu shared glances. "Well, since they probably don't know where here than we'll at least have sometime to think right..? Atsumu asked.

Kenma chuckled nervously a bit before speaking. "Well um you see, were having a science project so the teacher was calling out names for partners and you to are paired together which she informed the WHOLE class so basically they know you guys are here."

There was a long silence in the bathroom. No one spoke. Atsumu and Oikawa who were seating on the floor next to each other didn't say anything although their faces said it all.

Fear.

Panic. 

Suga walked up to them crouching down holding both of their hands in his. " I know you guys don't want to see them but it was bound to happen soon enough. Well come up with some thing although your gonna have to talk with them and explain everything."

"B- but wha-what if our p-parents come b-back?" Atsumu was slightly shaking.

"Then if they do, we'll make sure they don't lay a fucking hand on either of you." Suga smiled and both of them giggled. 

"Alright!"

At that moment, the bell rung which meant lunch was finished and they had to head over to their next classes. Atsumu and Oikawa decided to not go to class anymore and stayed in the bathroom. They had food in their bags and phone chargers so they were good. The rest decided to meet up with them at the end of classes. 

Time skip;

All classes were finished so Suga, Akaashi, Tendou, Kenma, Oikawa and Atsumu were all heading to their car parked near the back of the school. 

They almost made it to the exit door when a voice called out to them. 

"Hey!"

.

.

.

.

this is not proof read so sorry for any mistakes.

~Sato