Chapter 18

a/n: lmao yall read till the end for a note. my dumbass keep picking n choosing but anywayss this is the longest chapter I've wrote so enjoy! 

*sorry for any spelling mistakes*

Atsumu's Pov:

I woke up to the sound of something hitting the window constantly. I fluttered my eyes open, slowly lifting up my head to rub my eyes. I turned my head towards the noise and saw rain hitting the outside window sill. Ugh rain.

It was coming down pretty hard so we'd defiantly need some umbrellas. 

My eyes felt so heavy and itchy. I got up and walked over to the stand mirror to look at my reflection. My eyes were red and slightly puffy most likely from crying yesterday.

Just then I remembered everything that happened from yesterday. I was really going to have to see him again. 

I sighed heavily and looked over to grab my phone. The time was 7:50 so we have until 8:40 to get ready. I dropped my phone and walked out of the room. 

Everyone else was still asleep since they usually wake up around 8 or later. The place was dark so I turned on the lights since outside was grey-ish and headed over to the washroom.

I closed the door behind me and turned on the faucet turning it to cold then grabbing as much water in my hands, throwing it to my face to help me wake up a bit. 

The cold water against my face was so refreshing and made me feel more alive.

There was no towel in the washroom, so I walked over back to the room to dry my face. I could hear some noises in the other room so either Suga, Kenma or Akaashi were awake. Kawa and Tendou were still sleeping since they usually take a while to get up.

I heard some footsteps coming towards our room and the door opened. Kenma was there standing in front of the door. "Wake up the others. Were going to leave early to grab some stuff from the store." He then closed the door and walked out.

Waking up people by just shaking them is basic and I; Miya Atsumu, am not a basic bitch.

So I grabbed a speaker and connected it to my phone. I started an audio to play in the next 10 seconds then hid the speaker under my bed since it was in the middle. 

I walked out the room and saw Akaashi, Suga and Kenma near the living room. I smiled and put a finger over my lip. They sighed and giggled a bit, instantly knowing what I was doing. I rested my back against the door, tightly holding the knob so they couldn't get out.  

4

3

2

1...

The sounds of gun shots were loud. I swear I could hear a fart and a bang. 

The knob started aggressively moving and Kawa started shouting. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL?!?"

He stopped moving the knob and once I heard chatter and the volume of the audio go down, I knew they found the speaker so I opened the door and walked in.

A huge grin plastered on my face as I saw their terrified/annoyed faces. "Oops."

Kawa turned around to look at me, eyebrows twitching. "OOPS?!?, I swear next time you better sleep with one eye open bitch." Tendou simply nodded agreeing with Kawa.

I obviously wasn't scared, they wouldn't do anything to actually hurt me right??.... 

I shook away my thoughts and clasped my hands together. "Okay, hurry up and get ready, were going to the store before school."