Chapter 8

"I-its y-you..."

....

Sakusa was standing infront of Atsumu who had Oikawa sleeping on his shoulder. He elbowed Oikawa slightly to wake him up. 

"nghhh, what tsumu?" Oikawa rubbed his eyes but soon turned his head to see someone standing in front of them. "Oh... your Sakusa Kiyoomi?"

"Yeah I am... how did you know?" Sakusa raised his brow, slightly shocked as to how this guy knew who he was.

"Back in high school, I used to watch your volleyball matches and plays. Your actually really good." Oikawa was now fully awake leaning against the wall.

"Oh thanks and you are...?"

"Oikawa Tooru and this is Miya Atsumu" Oikawa turned his head to Atsumu was paying full attention to the man standing in front of them not taking his eyes off.

Atsumu reached his hand out to shake Sakusa's hand but got stopped by Oikawa.

"He's a germaphobe"

Atsumu looked at Oikawa than back at Sakusa. "Oh i'm sorry"

He was about to bring his hand back down fully but felt a hand shake his.

"No it's okay."

Atsumu had a light blush on his cheeks.

Sakusa was smiling under his mask but no one needed to know that.

There was a couple seconds of silence until Sakusa started talking. "So your Osamu's twin brother?"

Atsumu was taken a back by his question and his eyes slightly widened.  "You know him?"

"I mean yea, were friends." 

Atsumu was about to say something but the bell had rung indicating that it was time for classes to switch.

"Well I better get back to class and the guys." Sakusa was about to walk about until Atsumu called out to him again.

"Um, could not tell any of them you meet either me or Oikawa especially to Osamu and Iwaizumi?" They needed time to come up with something.

"Okay sure" and with that, Sakusa winked playfully and walked out.

Atsumu was still sitting on the floor. He was still for so long Oikawa thought he wasn't breathing.

"HELLOOO, TSUMU" Oikawa was waving his hands in his face.

"BAHHAHAAHA, that wink did a toll on you didn't it?" Oikawa smirked at him.

Atsumu snapped out of his phase and glared and Oikawa. "Shut the fuck up "

"Whore"

"Slut"

"Hoe"

"Bitch" 

"I know I am" Oikawa smirked and did his signature peace sign.

Atsumu just rolled his eyes and smiled. "So what are we going to do about class? We have to go back eventually"  

"I'm not sure. I'm gonna call Suga and the rest to come here though"

...

With Sakusa

He was making his way back to his friends smiling wide under his mask.

Back in high school, he'd always eye Atsumu from a distance. Although back then his phobia was so bad, he never approached him.

Over the years of help from his friends, it calmed down a bit but not fully.

The whole walk back to his friends, he was still smiling and blushing at the thought of Atsumu. 

.....

"There you are" Kuroo shouted earning looks from others.

"What took you so long bro" Iwaizumi asked confused.

"I was cleaning myself up in the bathroom. There's so much germs here" Sakusa didn't fully lie but he wanted to keep Atsumu's promise.

"Alright then..science next" Osamu deeply sighed.

"Yo, you've been sighing this whole time, you good?" Bokuto popped out of no where.

"Yeah, I was just hoping to see someone. I thought the rumors were true." Osamu whispered the last part.

"What rum-" Bokuto was cut off by the female teacher voice.

"Okay everyone, we are starting a project which will require 2 people partners. There might be a couple groups of 3. I'll be assigning the pairs shortly".

Everyone groaned, annoyed at the fact they weren't able to pick partners. The teacher started calling out names choosing pairs.

"Kozume Kenma and Kuroo Tetsurou"

"Daichi Sawamura and Sugawara Koushi"

"Akaashi Keiji and Bokuto Kotarou"

"Ushijima Wakatoshi and Tendou Satori"

"Iwaizumi Hajime, Sakusa Kiyoomi and Miya Osamu"

"Lastly we have Oikawa Tooru and Miya Atsumu"

"Please find your partners at the end of this class to get started on your project"

The rest of the class started getting to work except for a couple people....

"Tooru?"

"Sumu"

"Their here?" 

~

"Ah shit, this isn't good"

"fuck this teacher"

"lmao she aint do nothing."

"she basically snitched."

.

.

.

sorry this chapter kinda sucks, next one will be out tonight or tomorrow. im just tryna move forward to the DrAmaaa

also i published a new story.... it includes sexy mafia sakusa👀😳

~ Sato