Chapter 7

a/n: interact with this and please leave some suggestions and thoughts 🥰

"Okay class settle down everyone!!"

The chatter began to die down as everyone started bringing out the necessities for their first class.

"I'll be checking the class list to make sure everyone is here and if some are not I'll need someone to deliver the topics we're learning today to them" The teacher brought out a paper that had a list of names on them.

"Um excuse me!!" A voice could be heard from the back of the class and movements towards the teacher.

"What may I help you with Sugawara?" The teacher left his gaze from the paper to look up at Suga.

"I- uhh.... have a little request I would like to make but I'm not sure if you may allow it" Suga fiddled with his fingers slightly nervous.

"Go on... I'm listening" He leaned back on his chair crossing his legs in front, folding his hands.

"Is it possible for you to not call out 2 specific names?" Suga looked up at his teacher.

"What's the reason for it" He slightly cocked an eyebrow up confused.

"Umm they are a little personal so I wouldn't like to share if that's alright" Suga began fiddling with his fingers again.

The teacher saw how serious Suga was and that he wasn't joking so he gave in.

"Alright. What are the names" he sighed.

Suga eyes quickly looked up at the teacher. "Thank you so much. The names are Oikawa Tooru and Miya Atsumu." He whispered it out so the rest of the class couldn't hear.

The teacher simply nodded and Suga headed back to his seat. While he was walking up, he caught a glimpse of the group of boys who were seated in the far left middle section.

Surprisingly, one of the boys were already looking at him.

They stared at each other for a quick second before Suga walked back up to his seat.

"He said it was alright" Suga whispered to Akaashi beside him.

"Oh thank God!" Akaashi was relieved. 

"Although we have to come up with a plan soon because if we don't, we're gonna have problems." Suga was worried for his 2 friends. They left behind their toxic past only to now have everything unravel.

Names started to be called out and the teacher skipped both Oikawa and Atsumu's names. No one seemed to notice so thankfully they weren't brought up.

The day began off with their first boring class. Math. The room they were in was on the 2nd floor and there were big windows on each side of the walls. The sun reflected on the room brighting up the place. The only thing that could be heard was the teachers voice and the faint sounds of the wall clock ticking.

....

"He's here in our class"

The same words repeated in Oikawa's mind over and over again.

The Iwaizumj Hajime he's known since he learned to walk was now in the same building as him in the same class.

Un wanted memories came rushing back and tears made his chocolate eyes glisten.

"He's here." He barley whispered but it was still audible for Atsumu to hear who was trying to learn a dance off of tiktok.

"Who's 'he'?" He stopped, pausing the dance and turned towards Oikawa.