Chapter 21

Dante's POV

I keep finding myself blushing around Emma. I'm trying my best to hid it, but she's so adorable.

It's honestly safe to say that I have a crush on Emma, but the only thing that's in the way is Lorenzo. I love him and all but, he really doesn't deserve her. Ill treat her right and let her have freedom. He's literally treating her as a prisoner, she has zero freedom.

After I dropped Emma off at Lorenzo's house, he texted me.

" Meet me at the warehouse in 10 " was all he said.

I know what he wants me to meet him for. I expected this.

I head to the warehouse where I see Lorenzo just sitting on a chair in the middle of the room.

" Yo Enzo what's up " I say making my why towards him.

He looks up and stares at me.

" You know exactly ' Whats up ' Dante " He says as his eyes turn darker.

" No Lorenzo care to explain it to me " I say.

" Dante. Stay away from my girl " he says standing up walking up to me.

" Your girl ? Lorenzo you haven't even asked her to be your girlfriend, how is she your girl " I say crossing my hands over my chest.

" I own her. She's mine " He says standing in front of me.

" Emma isn't a object that you can just claim Lorenzo she's a person with feelings " I say looking him straight in the eye.

I see Lorenzo clenching his fists.

Damnit I just hope he doesn't hit my face.

" I don't care, she's mine. Her feelings don't matter. " he says punching me on my right cheek.

Ugh, that's gonna leave a bruise. Great. Just great.

" I'm warning you Dante, don't try anything. " he says

" Or what Lorenzo " I say.

" Just because you're my bestfriend doesn't mean I would hesitate kill you " he says walking out the warehouse.

After he leaves I sigh heavily. I need to protect Emma from him, she's not safe with him. He's obsessed.

I pull out my phone to look at my cheek.

" Awe man my beauty face is ruined " I say rubbing my cheek a bit.

Great.

Emma's POV

I woke up this morning to Lorenzo watching me.

Freakin creep.

I force a smile on my face.

" Good morning ".

He doesn't say anything back and just stares at me.

I know for a fact I didn't do anything wrong, but I was still afraid. When he stares at me like that, that means something is wrong.

" Em, stop getting close to Dante " he says staring into my eyes.

I drop my fake smile and say " Why ? "