Chapter 13

^^her outfit :)

Emma's POV

I woke up early to find no Lorenzo in the bed. I wasn't complaining though, I wanted to be alone. Now that I could go to school I wouldn't have to see him for about 5 hours.

I got up and went into the shower, I washed my hair and body. When I got out the shower I put on a pair of boyfriend jeans and a oversized graphic long sleeve tee.

Yes I know some people may say my style is basic and boring but, I dress to be comfy not to impress. Well that and I was to broke to buy clothes, I used hand-me-downs that Rebecca gave me from her brother, so I got used to the style

I put my hair into a messy loose bun and walk out of the washroom. I made my way to the desk, where I found a note.

___________________________________

Hey princess,

I had to leave early due to urgent business, but I have two surprises for you. I bought you a new phone, don't worry I already added my contact in it ;), and I also bought you a new bag. I hope you have a wonderful day at school. Love you

~Enzo
________________________________

I crumbled up the note and put it in the garbage. I turn my head to see a small gift bag on the floor along with a black Jan-sport bag beside it. I picked up the gift bag and took the phone out. I was in awe. It was the latest iPhone out. My old phone was a shattered iPhone4.

I jump up and squealed.

I unlock the phone and start going through it. I looked at contacts and immediately frown, he actually did put a contact in there. I wasn't gonna let that ruin my day, so I put the phone in my pocket and pick up my bag, and headed down stairs.

When I reached downstairs I turned to see Dante just sitting on the couch.

He turned his head and locked eyes with me.

" Ready to go " he says, with a smile growing on his face.

" Yea " I say.

We start heading out the door, and went to his car. I got into his car and strapped myself in.

" You look very beautiful " he says out of the blue

I felt heat rushing to my cheeks immediately. I turn my head the other way so he doesn't see.

" T-thanks " I say.

He slightly nods and starts the car.

After about 30 minutes of driving we arrive at the school. As I was about to get out the car, Dante grabs my wrist lightly.

" Hey Em, Enzo told me to tell you some rules " He says frowning a bit.

I stay silent waiting for him to continue.

" Rule 1. Don't talk to boys, Rule 2. Don't tell your friends about whats going on, and Rule 3 was that you had to eat lunch with me and sit beside me during classes " he says

" Oh and he also said if you dont follow any of the rules there would be consequences "

I frown.