inter era chapter one : The final episode of Action League now!

Start from the beginning

Stinky diver: I think the gem takes what we mainly use and whatever we use less takes its place.

The Flash: like my super strength Thunder Girls flying power Stinky's odors in meltys meltness.

Melt man: and call this a hunch the longer the chief has our powers the crazier he gets.

Thunder girl: repair split up flash you better go to the library see what you can find out about the gem stinky melty see if you can find the chief in the actual Beale after dropping off the flash.

The Flash: Colors never seen this side of you before even if the gem was the cause of it but there's no time to lose Action League away!

Thunder girl: let enjoy  this while it last before the commissioner seize the mess the chief could cause.

Then the leagues head off to find their Wayward Chief all the mayor is getting back up.

Mayor: Not what I have in mind but it could be more then enough to get disbanded by the commissioner.

Then his design aleves in the other way leaving the elderly woman alone.

Elderly woman: I try to get the League off to a good start on my Fist but end up making thing worse.

Later once the flash is dropped off at the study hall Library he gets Thailand finding about the gym of omni.

The Flash: okay got to library but where to start?

Can't believe I'm saying this thinking quickly he had to a nearby computer and found a few books that can be used for that seemed to have been booked marked.

The Flash: as curious as I maybe there's no time.

Meanwhile the rest of the league fall trailer of their Wayward chief.

Melt man: and we thought we were accident-prone.

Stinky diver: yeah throwing an old woman up a tree is too far worse than we normally do.

Once they are closed and they see the damage is worse than they expected where the house is being total and co-chief who's singing why off tune.

Chife: ACTION CHIFE FLYING LIKE....may I should work on the lyrics later.

Stinky diver: the chief may have my odor but does it have my sharpshooting.

Without hesitation stinky fire the grappling hook at the Chiefs leg.

Melt man:Ah have you thought on where to tie it down?

Stinky diver: oops.

Then stinky get joint and dragged across the road and hit a few trees.

Stinky diver: ouch that wasn't a good idea.

Then Melt man pull up next to him.

Sticky diver: we better head back and get the flush back and see if he find any thing about the gem.

Melt man: yeah and call it a hunch but could the gem also take our weaknesses as well?