Soul Magic and The Cores Magic Power

Sans POV 

It has been only a couple days and we have learned that Frisks magic revolves around specifically souls. But over the couple days my black magic eyes power continued to diminish for whatever reason but none of my stats changed. But one thing did stay the same. When I was going to the lab it was time for Gaster and Alphys determination projects and I knew I was the key. "Sans perfect timing" he said and he asked if I could help in an experiment for them.

"Sure" I followed him to the true lab and acted like I did when I first encountered the amalgamates and acted disgusted. "What did you do?" he said the King asked if there would be any other way to break the barrier. "Ok if Asgores asking then it couldn't hurt" so I followed him to the machine and walked into this room with test tube after test tube. 'You've done this before' I reminded myself.

He asked me to get in one and I followed the directions and of course he had the mad mans smile and the thing locked me inside. "Ok ready" I nodded as he pressed a button and the glass that I was on the inside where I was started to glow red and I felt determination flowing into me and since I already had determination inside of me it was just stockpiling. But it started burning. I put my hand on the glass to keep me up right and when it stopped I looked at the reflection and my eye could still change from blue and red but I noticed the red was so bright it started hurting. "Amazing" he said and I keeled over when he opened the door and my soul started to dust. I could tell because it started to believe it or not coming from the already zipped zipper.

But when my soul started rebuilding itself I noticed the cracking one crack turned red.

I was concerned but I felt no different except the burning. I also stood up fine. I also put my soul back inside and just sighed. My soul didn't stay like this for long though. "I'll be on the core deck if you need me" I walked away and when I turned my left eye on it was barely visible and the biggest thing that concerned me was when I summoned a blaster it started screaming in pain. "Oh boy what happened to you" I pat and my blaster was burning up. I until I figured this out put it away and the one thing I noticed was the voices stopped in my head.

But I eventually got to the cores viewing deck and looked and noticed something very odd inside the Cores center and I had no idea what I was seeing. But I saw myself with my black magic eye active. I opened my check menu. But when I checked.

Check>>>????

You're in pain. Too much of one power. You're being given an offer.

I exited and it was like something was talking through the window. It offered its hand and I felt the evil intent. But yet I couldn't really turn away. I was scared for the first time in a while scared. "What are you" I asked and it just stared at me with a twisted smile. But I subconsciously took a step but I attempted to use a blaster but remembered they were going haywire. I knew the Core would probably be one thing I wouldn't come back from. But that was until a blaster appeared and shot me once I stepped off and after that something happened. One the burning stopped and two the Gaster blaster that checked on me wasn't screaming in pain. But another thing when I checked my reflection my blackened magic eye was my pitch black again.

"Maybe it was just my imagination" it wasn't. But I went back home but something was eating at me. I as a result noticed my soul no longer had the red. Actually it looked normal well when it came to my soul. But it felt like something was different. But all in all I walked inside the house.

But oh boy was something definitely wrong or right.

.