The Lost Soul

(Arthur here telling you that this happens just like the true pacifist ending. So if you have seen that I'm skipping to the Asrial last stage fight where things will get interesting. He also says that he knows it won't be that good)

Frisk POV

Asrial trapped me and I couldn't move. No matter what I did I couldn't move. But I thought about something I could do. I chose to save everyone else first.

I started with Undyne and I saved the skeleton brothers and father for last. I chose Gasters. "Humans are delicate creatures" he attacked with the orange attack like before. I asked him with help on building some. It did seem to work. I then went to help Papyrus and Sans and I was learning something new about Sans each second. His soul was different from his appearance regularly. It showed him with several like several weapons inside of his body. Sticking out like some sort of porcupine.

I helped Papyrus and became his friend again. But saving Sans was proving difficult, "humans are just trouble" I noticed my soul turn blue and got smashed hard and it surprisingly took half of my hp. I mentioned how I didn't hurt a single monster in the underground. "It's all only a matter of timing" I dodged the bone attacks. I told him a pun and it surprisingly woke him up, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice one kid" so I then continued to fight Asriel and tried to help him.

(The rest went just like the game)

So I then saved the underground I guess. After he left I walked into the next room and there was everyone. "Frisk your ok" Toriel asked worriedly and everyone came over and asked if I was ok but I noticed Gaster and Sans away from everyone else. But when they separated they came over and I noticed a look on his face. But all in all we walked outside to the surface.

"SANS WHATS THAT" Papyrus said and what he said confused me. Mainly because he said he was underground. "That's called the sun. It's basically a big ball of fire" I noticed he was staring at it thinking. "It's beautiful really" I may not have been in the underground for long but it seemed like I knew this monsters my entire life.

"Way to go," Chara said.

"Oh Frisk" Asgore wanted me to be an ambassador. I said sure, "excellent" I smiled happily.

Then when everyone left down the path, "Frisk" it was Toriel. "Why did you originally fall into the underground?" I looked off into the thought and looked at my arms. Then touched my face under my hood.

"I uh" I then put them back down. "I came looking for friends. Actual family" she smiled and asked if I found it. I went into thought and Chara looked at me curious. "I" I retreated to a menu like area and me and Chara were left by ourselves.

"What was that?" I sat down and curled into a ball. "Ok I have told you about me now it's your turn. Why do you always have that hood on" she asked.

You see I'm different from other humans on the surface. No one outside of my family circle knows. "Why was I chosen for this power?" she tilted her head. "I have made many friends and I have gotten the answers to my questions but one that no one can answer is that do I belong underground" I removed my hood. "Human isn't the right word" the ghost girl that has traveled the entirety of the underground with me. Her mouth dropped and eyes widened in dumbfoundedness. "You were human right Chara" she said yes. Now not every detail of my face was very visible under my hood. But I certainly wasn't human like. My skin was almost skeleton white. My right eye was basically a pinprick. "I know I look like a ghost but" I made my red soul show. "I'm very much human. I usually wear pants and gloves to hide my legs from showing and my hands pigment. I'm lucky my eye doesn't glow like Sans or Gasters. Otherwise I would have a much worse time. So I thought I would fit in more with the mysterious monsters of Mt. Ebott. Honestly I'm happy I got my answers but I'll never be able to adjust to living with Toriel and the rest. Even though I lived on the surface for twelve years of my life. So Chara what would you do" she sat beside me.

"I despise humanity after I got to know everyone. When Asriel helped me and introduced me to Toriel and Asgore then my first thought was, 'why in the world are such nice and kind beings being locked away.' It made me hate humans" I looked at her. "So I think of myself as one to" I stared at the continue button and pressed it and I was back with Toriel.

"So my child" I smiled and said yes after I jumped.

I also noticed a skeleton watching the interaction.

Sans POV

I was watching until Frisk disappeared and I noticed everyone around me freeze. I waved my hand in front of Undyne which usually makes her pissed. "Huh so I was right they do hold the power" I then decided to walk my way back up the mountain. But then I noticed the wind return after about an hour or so.

I was close enough to hear, "so my child" after that Frisk literally ran at Tori after saying yes. But I also noticed her hood fell off making me finally realize I never really got a good long look at her throughout the entire time she was in the underground.

I just walked up the mountain and encountered the two. "Howdy Tori, we ready to go," I smiled and kept an eye or eyes on the kid. She stopped hugging the kid and looked at me. I finally noticed the skin. Her face was almost as white as my bones and her right eye was a pinprick. 'Gaster is going to have a field day with this' I chuckled in my head.

"Hello Sans I believe so" I noticed the look on her face and she saw I was staring at her, mainly her eye.

"Uhhh Sans are you alright" I said yea. "You sure" I nodded and turned around but I shouldn't have.

Frisk POV

"You sure you want to do that" it was like Chara read my mind. "Then again a clear start is always a good thing. That's what he said" I nodded.

"Lets Reset"

So I did