Somethings Different and A Different Monster Soul

Frisk POV

I saw them just staring at the screen then looked at me like I was some sort of impossibility. "Frisk are you aware of what your soul looks like" I tilted my head because of course I have seen it throughout my journey. He showed me and I was beyond shocked. 

I was speechless because I indeed never saw my actual soul before falling into the underground

I was speechless because I indeed never saw my actual soul before falling into the underground. Then again I never knew how to before.

"Excuse me, young one" I looked at Doctor Gaster. "But I think" Sans interrupted him. "Thanks pops but we have to get back" he literally pushed me out the door. "Oh and Sans" he turned. "Are you free later this week?" he said.

Sans started racking his brain but he realized something, "yeah sure" we then left. He took me back to his house. "So that is some ability. Able to basically hold another person's soul inside of you. Pretty handy magic. Would if trained be able to smuggle any soul" he put his thinking face on.

But then a thought came to me, 's-s-so it wasn't my soul but it was Chara's soul' it made me shake a little. But then I wondered if so how did the reset happen. "S-sans I didn't reset and neither did Chara or Flowey. So you had to have done it" I made him speechless.

"I uh did I" he went to think. "I thought I transferred some of my determination to you" I said I didn't feel any different than I do right now.

Sans POV

I stared at my hand. 'Then if I have this power. No wait a second' I looked back at the kid. "Yeah I could do that. I mean it would be interesting" I said, remembering that the experiments happened around close to four souls. But I got the kid back to the house. Then left to the Royal guard.

"Sans glad you could make it" Undyne said. During this time period she was just in training. "I wonder who's going to be picked" 'you have no clue' I didn't let the chuckle out.

Asgore came out and we stood in a line. "You can all relax" so we did. He noticed no spear was replacing my spine. "I have not had a Royal Guard captain for some time now. But I think it is finally time to pick" my memory is coming back thank god.

But this time something happened. Something odd, "Undyne can you please stop forward" 'what's going on last time I had to insist' I thought remembering. But then it came to me, 'does that stupid flower' I wondered. "You have worked extremely hard to get to the rank you are. So I believe you earned it" he said and we said congrats.

"R-really but shouldn't S-" I stopped her.

"No really, I think you should. I mean someone has to put these dogs in check and they never listen to me" but then I thought of something but kept it to myself. "Congrats kid" she told me to stop calling her that.

"Sans" Asgore got my attention. "Can I speak to you" I said of course and followed him out of the throne room. 'I don't remember this' was my thought. "Asgore are you alright" I walked over to him and my thoughts were that the flower also remembered everything. "I think you're the best monster to come to for a situation like this" he finally turned back to me and what he said. "Sans I must ask you something" he gripped his fist. "Recently a monster came to me even though he sounded quite reluctant and told me that something bad is going to happen to all of us" I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me.

"What did they say Asgore?" I stepped away and he may be tall but I'm basically to his shoulders. "He said not to trust you" I paused for a little then burst out laughing. "Come on, you know you could fully trust me. I'm not the last line of defense for nothing" he smiled at that. "But where is this flower monster?" he said no idea, just showed up and left. "Ok then" he said I wasn't ever this serious. "Just something on my mind is all" he asked if it was the child. "That easy huh" he nodded. You see, Asgore has been my friend since I was a baby bones. "Alrighty is that all you needed me for" he said yes. "Then bye see you" I walked away but when I left I felt something was missing. I activated one blaster and noticed my secondary magic wasn't working. "it seems that I lost something after all" I said then pet my blaster calming them. "No, just wondering something" I made them disappear and went back to the house.

But needless to say I wasn't expecting this power to be as strong as it was.