chapter 1: a new day

Jonathan crane just got a job at arkham asylum, but he doesn't know what to think about it. Will I make new friends or just stay lonely, I'll just stay lonely. He thinks in his head. Jonathan pulled up to the dark black gates of arkham asylum

 Jonathan pulled up to the dark black gates of arkham asylum

This is it, this is my first day. Why do I have to feel nervous. He walks up to the gates and one if the guards walk to him "state your name." One of the guards say. "Jonathan crane rhe new psychiatrist here." Jonathan answers with a little nervousness in his voice. The guard opens the gate and Jonathan walks threw them. He had to leave his car because they don't allow cars in the drive way of arkham. He walks threw the doors and into the front desk. A blonde haired lady with the name tag dr harleen quinzel on looks up at Jonathan. "Oh you are the new psychiatrist here arnt you." She says awfully cheerful. "Yes I'm dr jonathan crane." She nods and said "ok right this way I'll show you around." "Ok" he says. He follows her into q dark hallway. "This is where we keep our most dangerous patients." She states. Jonathan looks into a cell and sees the joker him self. Jonathan then looks away and keeps walking behind harleen. "Alright this is where your office and patient meeting room is." She shows him a room that has plain white walls, a bolted down desk and chair, a a bolted down bookshelf in it. "If you have any questions I'll just be at the front desk, byeee." She tells him. "Oh and your first session is in a couple of hours so be ready here are the files." She hands him the files of the joker and so guy named Thomas.