Chapter Twenty Eight - Kinsley*

Start from the beginning

He's testing me.

I immediately moved with an excited grin, stopping in my room first to pick out an acceptable outfit before going to the playroom.

Hmm Dane wanted me in delicate straps and lace, but Tyson would want me in...this.

I pulled a leather set from the drawer that included a garter belt, crotch less panties, and a harness that left very little to the imagination.

That's the one. It's the only one that looks like something Tyson would pick out for me.

I practically floated to the playroom with my outfit in hand, putting it on piece by piece and admiring myself in the mirror. I loved the way I looked in the strapped leather harness and couldn't wait to see Tyson and Dane's reaction to me in it.

Now to decide what position to put myself in.

I tapped my chin as my mind ran through every sexy pose I'd ever seen in magazines or movies, but they all felt forced and stupid.

I huffed out an irritated breath, knowing I was overthinking this whole thing. Closing my eyes, I quieted my racing mind and thought only of Tyson. What is something Tyson likes to see?

Me being submissive, that's what he likes. He just wants...willing submission.

I thought of the most submissive pose I could and chose to lower myself down onto my knees. I spread my legs and lowered my ass down, clasping my hands behind my back. Looking at myself in the mirrors that surrounded me. I loved the way I looked. I was vulnerable and submissive on my knees with my hands behind my back, but I had never felt so sexy.

The lights in the room glowed red and there was a subtle hum of sensual music that constantly played. At first I thought it was strange, but the longer I knelt there the more aroused I became. The low hum of the bass traveled through my veins and I felt my breathing sync with the rhythm of the music as I waited patiently.

I heard the door lock engage and watched it open as Tyson and Dane entered slowly, eyeing me like prey as they approached me.

Their steps were powerful and controlled and I could tell by the tight muscles in Tysons jaw that I had pleased him.

"She picked the outfit that I put in the drawer." Tyson muttered over his shoulder to Dane, giving me the final confirmation that I made the right choice.

Dane pulled up a chair and eyes me up and down as his tongue swept over his bottom lip, watching Tyson circle me like a predator.

"So submissive." Tyson hummed slowly, reaching down and dragging his thumb across my lips until they parted. He dragged my bottom lip down with his thumb roughly.

My mouth was desperate for him and opened as he tugged at my lower lip.

"Leave your hands like that." He commanded as he slid his thumb into my mouth, depressing my tongue and using his other fingers under my chin forcefully tilting my head up to look at him.

I nearly gagged at the pressure of his thumb pressing down against my tongue, but to my surprise my nipples started to tighten and bead in response as a chill ran up and down my back at his harsh touches.

Forcing me to a standing position with my arms still clasped behind my back, Tyson removed his thumb from my mouth and towered over me, backing me up a few steps.

"What's your safe word, Kinsley?" He asked in a deep voice that settled between my legs.

"Vanilla." I said softly.