𝟎𝟏𝟖. night falls

{THIRD PERSON POV}

{THIRD PERSON POV}

After the group teamed up with the pirate trio, they went to Auradon and saw everyone sleeping. Mal tried to reach Ben on her phone while Carlos tried to reach Jane and Evie tried to reach Doug and Dizzy.

"They're asleep," Parker said in shock as he glanced at the people sleeping at the tables in the garden, "Everyone."

"I can't get Ben," Mal told the group.

"Or Dizzy or Doug," Evie said as she glanced at her phone.

"Or Jane. The signal's out," Carlos added.

"Is that Auradon prep?" Celia asked in amazement as she pointed to the school.

"Yeah. When everybody wakes up, you're going to love it," Carlos smiled at Celia as she silently cheered.

"Everything is so..." Gil started to say as he looked around in shock.

"Freaky," Parker and Jay cut in.

"...Green," Gil finished what he was saying, "You have leaves on your trees and what are those colored things on the bushes?"

"Um... Flowers," Parker told Gil, giving him a wired look.

"Flowers are pretty," Gil grinned before turning to the table they stood in front of and grabbing some fruit from the bowl on the table, "Cantaloupe! Mm! Mm!"

"We don't have fresh fruit on the Isle, remember?" Uma reminded Parker and Jay when they went to stop him.

Jay pat's Gil on the back, "They're grapes," He said before walking over to Harry.

"Grapes?" Gil muttered, "I love grapes."

Parker was about to follow him but he stopped and took two grapes and put them in his mouth.

"I believe I deserve some compensation for my muscles, my wile and my role in this endeavor," Harry said as he took some money out of a sleeping person's wallet, causing Parker to roll his eyes. Jay quickly walked over to Harry and took the money out of Harry's hand.

"You do, me not squash you like a bug," Jay told Harry as he put the money in the person's pocket causing Harry to laugh, sarcastically.

"Think I'm scared of you Jay," Harry said as he held up the hand that had the hook.

"Guys," Mal and Uma called out in unison as Parker pulled Harry away and Jay stormed away from him.

"Mm," a voice moaned. Carlos looked over and saw Dude licking something from one of the sleeping person's hands.

"Dude," Carlos exclaimed, excitedly.

"Delicious," Dude said as he turned to look up at Carlos as he burped.

"Dude, really?" Carlos scolded.

"What? It wasn't me, I swear," Dude exclaimed, "Okay, it was me."

"Hey. Do you know what happened here?" Carlos asked the dog as the others, but Evie, walked over to him.