𝟎𝟎𝟔. chillin' like a villain

{THIRD PERSON POV}

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Parker, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Ben were all walking down the stairs to limo to go to the Isle of the lost.

Parker wore an leather outfit that was in the color green and a white shirt. He had green pants that had rips and zippers, that make the outfit look rough. He wore black gloves and black boots. He wore gold rings and bracelets and earrings that have an amulet of a neverland star.

"Jay," Ben said, "Keys, Remote," He continued as he threw those to Jay.

As they all were about to go to the limo, Evie stopped them.

"Wait!" Evie exclaimed as they all looked at her, "Something's wrong," Evie went up to Ben and fixed his beanie, "There."

"Shotgun," Dude called out, causing Evie to gasp in shock.

"No, Dude stay. The Isle is way too dangerous," Carlos told Dude as he turned to look at the dog.

In response, Dude whined.

"Did he just..." Jay started.

Carlos turned to look at Jay, "Talk?" Carlos nodded, "Yeah, I know."

"It's a long story. I'll tell you later," Parker added as Jay nodded before going inside the limo.

"Let's go," Ben said before going in the car.

Jay was sitting in the driver seat with Carlos in the passenger seat while Parker, Ben and Evie were in the back.

"Okay, once we cross the bridge park under the old pier in the old garage," Evie instructed, "Got it?"

"Got it," Jay repeated as he started the limo.

✨⚔️

Once they got to the Isle, Jay parked the limo as everyone got out.

"Ben, Parker," Carlos said as he picked up a tart, "Help me with the tarp."

While Parker, Ben and Carlos were covering the limo, "It's really weird being back here," Evie whispered to Jay as she looked around.

"We'll get in and get out," Jay assured Evie.

"Jay," Carlos said as he and Jay covered the other half of the limo when Ben and Parker walked over to a tunnel that led to Uma's ship.

"Hey, what's in here?" Ben asked.

"Ben, Parker," Carlos exclaimed as he pulled Ben and Parker away from the tunnel while the others ran over to them.

"You don't wanna know," Jay told the two Auradon boys.

"Hey guys," Carlos said, "Keep it chill, alright. The last thing we need is our parents finding out we're here," Carlos told the others as they all nodded.