𝟎𝟎𝟕. it can't be

{THIRD PERSON POV}

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Parker, Ben and the Vks made it to the Vk's old hideout, knowing Mal will probably be there. Jay threw a rock on the sign that said, 'Danger: Flying Rocks'. The gate opened to reveal a staircase. Evie led Ben towards them.

Ben walked up the first step before turning back to four, "Wish me luck."

"All the way up," Jay told Ben as Ben started to walk up the stairs.

"Good luck," Evie called out.

✨⚔️

Ben walked down the stairs as the others were waiting for him.

"So?" Parker asked as Ben made it down the stairs, "Where's Mal?"

"She's not coming back," Ben told the others.

"What?" Evie exclaimed, "I'll talk to her," Evie went over to the microphone as Ben walked away from the group. Parker saw Ben walk away and followed him.

"Ben!" Parker called out. No answer, "Ben!" Parker called out again. Again no answer, well kinda.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A voice asked. The voice was deep, raspy, smooth and slick as it was laced with a thick scottish accent. A shudder went down Parker's spine.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" Parker asked as he turned around to see someone standing in the shadows.

"Never would I have thought I would meet the son of my father's worst enemy," The voice said as they walked into the light so Parker can now see him.

Parker looked at him confused but then he looked at the person in front of him. They look really familiar, like really familiar. It's almost as if... Parker gasped, "No, it can't be."

The person laughed, "Oh yes, it is," the person smirked, "Harry Hook. Son of Captain Hook. It's a real nice pleasure to meet you."

"This-this can't be real," Parker said, shaking his head, thinking this was some sort of dream.

Harry just smirked, "Night, night, duckling." And that was the last thing Parker heard before he apparently blacked out.