𝟎𝟎𝟖. a talk with hook's son

{THIRD PERSON POV}

{THIRD PERSON POV}

After what felt like years, Parker and Ben were standing against a pole, tied by a rope, next to each other. Harry approached Parker.

"Coochy, coochy, coo," Harry rubbed his hook on Parker's chin. "How's it feel to be the king now, eh?" Harry asked Ben, looking at the young king.

"Give it a rest, Harry," Uma said as she approached the three boys, "Give it a rest

"Give it a rest, Harry," Uma said as she approached the three boys, "Give it a rest. We don't want damage goods."

"You said, I can hook them," Harry said as he pointed his hook at Ben and Parker.

"I said at noon," Uma told Harry.

He came up to Parker and held his pocket watch, "20 more minutes."

Parker glanced at the watch, "That says 11:30."

Harry smirked, chuckling as he went to stand next to Uma, who was sitting in front of Ben and Parker.

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through," Uma told Ben.

"Well, she's not my girlfriend anymore," Ben responded, causing Parker to look over to him, shocked and Uma to let out a chuckle.

"What?" Parker whispered in shock and confusion.

"Leave us alone, Harry," Uma told Harry.

"Okay," Harry then approached Parker, showed Parker the watch again, "19 minutes to go now."

"Go," Uma ordered, "Take the elf and go."

"I'm not an elf," Parker argued, knowing Uma was perfectly referring to him, as Harry untied him.

"Well, you sure do look like one," Uma shot back, causing Parker to roll his eyes as he and Harry walked away.

✨⚔️

"I get that you don't deserve this," Parker told Harry, once he and Harry were on the opposite side of the ship, he was tied to a pole as Harry sat in front of him. Harry just laughed at him.

"This?" Harry asked, "This island is a prison, thanks to the king's father and don't pretend to look out for me because no one's looking out for me. It's just me."

"So this isn't Ursula's plan? Wasn't Uma wearing her necklace?" Parker asked, "Or this isn't even Captain Hook's plan? Isn't that his hook?"

"My dad doesn't care about me, either. Well, not unless he needs someone for the night shift," Harry told Parker with a chuckle at the end.

"Ouch," Parker said, sadly.

"I don't need your pity," Harry told Parker.

"No, you certainly don't," Parker looked around the ship, "You're very resourceful," Parker then looked back at Harry, who was approaching him, "I don't see you tied up."

"So, let's trash talk, whoever you're dating," Harry told Parker, changing the subject.

"I'd rather talk about you," Parker replied, "And I'm not dating anyone. I'm single like a pringle."

Harry laughed, "Mm, funny and a gentleman. I really hope I don't have to feed you to the fishes, you're quite pretty for that matter."

Parker chuckled, a soft pink blush making it's way to his check, upon hearing the compliment, "Well, I mean, you don't. Set me free and we'll go back together," Parker told Harry, "And if you could, maybe you could convince Uma to set Ben free, as well."

"Oh so now I get an invite?" Harry asked, in fake surprise but then got serious, "Gee, I wonder why. When Ben brought those four runts to Auradon, that's as mad as I've ever been in my life. And trust me I've been plenty mad."

"I never thought of it like that before. That Ben could've hurt the people he didn't pick. His plan was to start with five kids and bring more people over. Guess he was busy being king," Parker scoffed, "That sounds lame. I'm so sorry," Parker told Harry, "Harry, listen to me, trust me, you are so much more than just a villain. You don't have to be like your father. Come to Auradon and be part of the solution."

"Me? Part of your solution? Nah. I don't need you, me and Uma are gonna get there on our own," Harry told Parker. At this point, Harry was so close to Parker, that Parker could feel his breath. Parker gulped at how close the two were. What happened next, happened way too quickly, Harry and Parker leaned both forward, placing a soft kiss on each other's lips. They looked at each other shocked but it felt right. The moment was ruined when...

"Harry!" They heard Uma call out.

Why did the kiss feel right? Parker and Harry thought.