𝟎𝟎𝟗. it's going down

{THIRD PERSON POV}

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The next day, Jay drove the limo back to the isle, where Mal and Evie were waiting for them but this time they brought Lonnie with them.

"I'll get the swords," Jay told Lonnie as they both got out of the limo.

"Okay," Lonnie said before walking over to Mal, hugging her.

"Oh, Lonnie," Mal sighed with relief.

"I made them bring me," Lonnie told Mal.

"Oh, I'm so glad," Mal said.

"Hi," Evie whispered as she and Lonnie hugged each other, "Welcome to the Isle. It's good to see you."

"Thanks," Lonnie said. The boys went to get the swords out of the truck. They opened the trunk to see Dude with all the swords.

"And Dude," Jay said as he grabbed the swords.

"I told you to stay," Carlos reminded Dude.

"I flunked obedience class," Dude informed them.

"Great and he can still talk," Jay said, annoyed.

"You're lucky I love you," Carlos picked Dude up, "Come on," Jay closed the truck before they both walked over to where the girls were waiting for them.

"Oo, here let me see," Mal said as Carlos handed her the fake wand, "Wow, what a beauty."

"It's noon," Jay informed Mal.

"Alright, are we ready?" Mal asked the others.

"Yeah," Evie said as she held up the bag that had the smoke bombs in it.

"Let's do this," Mal said before leading the group through the tunnel to where Uma's ship is.

"Hey guys!" Gil called out as he saw the Vks walk out of the tunnel, "They're here."

{Harry}

🎶Welcome!🎶

{Uma}

🎶Finally!🎶

🎶Huh, let's get this party started🎶
🎶I swear I'm cold-hearted🎶
🎶There's no negotiation🎶
🎶I'm not here for debatin'🎶
🎶You need some motivation?🎶
🎶Just look at Ben and Parker's face🎶
🎶Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient🎶
🎶I'll throw them overboard and let them swim with killer sharks🎶
🎶You either hand over the wand or they'll be ripped apart🎶