𝟎𝟎𝟐. a stressed out mal

{THIRD PERSON POV}

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Mal was now standing on a platform as Evie was fitting her dress while Parker was sitting on Evie's bed on his tablet.

"Ugh," Mal groaned as Evie pulled her shoulder's backward, "Oh!" Mal exclaimed as Evie zipped up the dress, "Ok, Evie, I cannot breathe."

"Well," Evie smiled, "You can breathe after the Cotillion."

"Well, I sincerely doubt that," Mal complained, "I have at least 20 events right after it and I can't even remember what a single one of them is."

"Calm down M, Ben can help you through it so, you don't have to worry about anything," Parker told Mal, looking up from his tablet. Mal nodded with a small smile.

Mal glanced at her purple leather jacket, "Evie?"

"Hm?" Evie said.

"Do you ever think about what we'd be doing if we were back on the Isle right now?" Mal asked Evie.

Evie laughed, "That's funny." Parker turns on the TV.

"Uh, look who's on TV," Parker said as Mal sat on her bed with Parker sitting next to her while Evie stood a little closer to the TV.

"As the Royal Couple continues the tour of the Kingdom," The reporter in the TV said, "They dined with Aladdin and Jasmine," The TV showed Mal and Ben dining with Aladdin and Jasmine, "Six months ago, no one thought King Ben and his girlfriend from the wrong side of the bridge would last," The reporter continued.

Mal scoffed, "Yeah, no kidding."

"Mal has been counting down the days until the Royal Cotillion," The reporter said. Suddenly, Mal gasped as she ran to the side of her bed and pulled out her spell book, "When she will officially become a lady of the Court."

Mal flipped through the pages in her spell book and got to the page she needed to be, "Read it fast at lighting speed, remember everything I need," Mal read before she picked up a book and began to scan it. Parker and Evie shared a look before they both sighed, turning to face Mal.

"We know Mal's secret to fitting in," Evie said as she walked over to Mal.

"And we know Ben wouldn't like it one bit," Parker said as he turned to look at Mal, "Haven't you guys had enough secrets between the two of you?"

"Come guys, you remember what I was like before I started using my spell book. I was a complete disaster," Mal told the two before going back to scan the book.

"Well, personally, as your best friends, we strongly believe that this spell book, it belongs in the museum along with my mirror," Evie told Mal as she grabbed her spell book from her lap. Mal glared at Evie and Parker with a pout.

"Don't give us the face. Put the pout away. Mhm. You know, we're right," Parker said to Mal.

Mal sighed, "Evie, you don't ever miss just running wild and just...breaking all the rules."