𝟎𝟏𝟎. do i regret it?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

{THIRD PERSON POV}

All of them made it to Auradon from what felt like a long, awkward car drive. Which it was.

"Parker and I will get these back to the gym," Lonnie told Jay as the group walked in the courtyard.

"Thanks," Jay told the daughter of Mulan and the son of Peter Pan.

"See you later," Parker and Lonnie said before walking away.

✨⚔️

After Parker and Lonnie put the crowds back in the gym, Parker went straight to his dorm and laid on his bed.

This was all so confusing for him. He kissed Harry and Harry kissed him, so what does that mean? It's just when he's around Harry it just feels so right. Was Harry the one, who he was drawn to on the Isle? Or what?! He was just so...confused.

Parker sighed before getting up from his bed, when something fell out of his pocket. It was a card. Parker looked down at it, suspiciously before he hesitantly picked up the card and opened it. It read...

'Dear Parker,

I don't regret it. I don't regret it one bit. I don't regret kissing you at all. I just hope you don't regret it. Do you regret it?

Love, Harry Hook

P.S: I don't know if you feel the same way but when I'm with you, it feels right.'

Parker was shocked by what he just read. Harry didn't regret it. Harry Hook didn't regret one bit. Harry fucking Hook, son of Captain Hook, didn't regret kissing him, the Son of Peter Pan, at all.

Parker sighed as he sat on his bed. He stared down at the letter in his hands. There was one question that needed to be answered. And that question was...

"Do I regret it?" Parker asked himself, quietly as his thumb softly caressed the letters of Harry's name.