𝟎𝟏𝟐. good to be bad

{PARKER}

{PARKER}

Auradon. It's beautiful, isn't it? I'm Parker, son of Peter Pan. And this is my home. It wasn't always for 4 VK's. They were born on the Isle of the Lost, where all of the villains had been banished, locked away for good. That is until Prince Ben, my best friend, decided that their children should have a chance. And so four villain kids, the VK's, came to Auradon. Long story short, Ben is the king now, Mal's his girlfriend, and now the VKs are about to head back to the Isle to pick what will hopefully be a long line of new VK's who get to come to Auradon and find their happily ever after, too. I will be there too, but just for moral support, not actually picking a VK. But if I did have a chance to pick one, I would choose one particular pirate. Also known as Captain Hook's son... Anyways cue music!

{THIRD PERSON POV}

It's summer, the VK's all graduated and right now they are all on the Isle of the Lost, picking the next line of VK's, who get to come to Auradon. With Parker's moral support.

Parker wore a white shirt with a green leather jacket. He wore black ripped jeans, with black boots. He wore black gloves that had jewels on it. He wore a gold bracelet that had an amulet of a neverland star and wore the ring Harry got him.

{The VK's}

🎶From the North to the South🎶
🎶From the East to the West🎶
🎶Lost boys, lost girls🎶
🎶You all know you're the best🎶
🎶Hit the streets, it's your day🎶
🎶Turn it up, now's your chance🎶
🎶It's time to get up on your feet and dance🎶
🎶Whoo🎶

{Mal}

🎶Anybody wanna be like us?🎶
🎶Everybody wanna be like us!🎶
🎶Hey🎶

{Carlos}

🎶All the boys from Auradon🎶
🎶And the girls 'cause they know what's up🎶
🎶Huh!🎶

{Evie}

🎶Your life could change today🎶

{Jay}

🎶These streets named after us🎶
🎶Because we paved the way (c'mon)🎶