𝟎𝟏𝟒. hades

{THIRD PERSON POV}

{THIRD PERSON POV}

They made it to the Isle of the lost, the new group of the Vk's were at front waiting for them.

"All right boys," Carlos said as he, Parker and Jay walked up to Squeaky and Squirmy.

"Let's hit the road," Jay said, excitedly.

"You're gonna see him soon, okay?" Parker told the boys as he, Carlos and Jay led the two to the limo, "Come on."

"Do you have everything?" Lady Tremaine asked Dizzy as they stopped at the trunk.

"Yes, I have everything," Dizzy said as she put her bags in the trunk.

"Are you sure?" Lady Tremaine asked.

"I'm sure, Granny," Dizzy said.

"Oh, really?" Lady Tremaine said as she pulled out a glue gun.

"Oh, my glue gun," Dizzy said as she grabbed her glue gun.

"I don't know what you're going to do without me," Lady Tremaine told Dizzy.

"I'll miss you," Dizzy said before sharing a look with Evie and then she hugs Lady Tremaine. "Goodbye, Granny," Dizzy said as she pulled away from the hug. She and Evie then get inside the car.

"Here, let me help get this off of you," Mal said as she tried to help Celia with her backpack but Celia just took it off herself and threw it into the trunk, "Oh, okay."

"Okay," Ben said as he closed the trunk, "Let's go and do-" Celia walked away as Ben was in the middle of talking, "This," Ben finished, awkwardly, causing Mal to laugh at him before the two get inside the limo and Jay started it.

Evie turned to Dizzy, "So, as soon as we get to Auradon, you have to try ice cream," Evie told Dizzy.

"And go swimming?" Dizzy asked, excitedly.

"I can take you to the Enchanted lake," Evie told Dizzy as they both squealed.

"I can't believe I get to live with you in your very own castle," Dizzy exclaimed.

"It's just a little starter castle," Evie corrected Dizzy.

"Here," Parker said as he reached over to grab a Reese's peanut butter cup and hand it to Squeaky, who was sitting in between him and Carlos.

"Go on. Trust me on this one," Carlos told him. Squeaky hesitantly took a bite causing his eyes to go wide and Parker to smile at him, "I know, dig in, dig in."

Celia showed Ben her cards as Ben picked one before handing it to Celia. She put her hand over the card as she closed her eyes.

"You're going to be a wise and brave king," Celia told Ben, opening her eyes as she showed Ben the card.

"He already is," Mal told Celia with a smile.

"See? The cards never lie," Celia said before she held out her hand.

"Ah," Ben muttered as he grabbed his wallet, took some cash out and placed it on Celia's hand causing Celia to grin, excitedly.

As they drove closer to the barrier, Jay pressed the button to open it as a crowd of people watched them leave. Evie looks back at them with a grin. When all of a sudden, she saw Hades push his way through the crowd and ran towards the barrier. Just before the barrier closed, Hades shoved his hand, which was holding his ember, through the opening causing the ember to light up as it got its power back.

"It's Hades!" Evie exclaimed, causing the group to turn in shock as Hades started to force the barrier to open even more.

"Stop the car! He's trying to escape!" Parker exclaimed, then Jay quickly stopped the limo and everyone rushed out of it.

"I am a god! I don't belong here!" Hades shouted as he tried to force his way out through the barrier. Mal, Parker, and Evie quickly pushed the kids back in the car and closed doors behind them as Ben, Jay, and Carlos tried to rush at Hades causing him to shoot them with his ember and they fell on the ground.

Mal looked at Hades in shock as they locked eyes, when Mal felt her eyes turn green as purple smoke started to surround her. Everyone watched in shock as the smoke cleared to reveal Mal as a dragon. Mal screeched at Hades as he looked at her with wide eyes. Mal flew towards Hades causing him to point his ember's magic at her. Parker, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Ben watched in shock and horror as Hades' magic affected her.

"Come on, Mal! Blast him!" Jay called out to Mal as Hades kept blasting her while Mal did nothing.

Mal in her dragon form breathed on Hades strongly until he couldn't take it anymore and was shoved away from the barrier. Mal screeched in pain as she slowly descended while Evie and Parker helped Ben, Jay, and Carlos up as the kids opened the door. Smoke surrounded Mal again as she landed on the back of the limo as she turned back into her human form. Mal grunted in pain as Evie and Ben helped her down from the limo.

"Are you okay?" Evie asked Mal, concerned as she and Ben helped her to stand.

"No!" Mal cried as she clutched her chest, "He was draining all of my magic with the ember, and I felt all of my powers slipping away."

"You're safe," Parker assured her before turning to look at Hades, who was looking at them with a glare as he stood up from the ground, "He's back where he belongs."

"Yeah, for now," Mal said as she leaned against Ben while they watched Hades walk away causing the crowd behind the barrier to scatter. Jay walked over to Mal and placed his hand on Mal's arm.

"We should go," Jay told Mal, softly.

"Okay," Mal whispered as they all walked over to the limo before climbing in and driving back to Auradon.