SINOPSIS

Art is my life. Being an artist isn't just about putting pencil to paper, or brush to canvas. Art can and does mean so much more than that, to so many people. Art is a way of seeing the world, a way of expression, oftentimes a compulsion: we simply must create!

Art, in any form, can give people emotions that can lift up their spirit and make them more driven than ever. And this is the mere reason why art is important in our daily lives. With the art that we are surrounded by, whether it's a painting, music, videos or .. even people itself can have a huge impact on our mood and emotions.

Maybe, then, to live well is just to practice an ART of living. But what do the values that are important to a good life – happiness, moral goodness, trust, loyalty, love, faith or friendship, or maybe – have to do with aesthetic beauty?

I think everything in life is art . What you do. How you dress. The way you love someone, and how you fight for it.

And that's how the greatest art formed my life ..

He is what I'm talking about.

He is my greatest art.

My greatest love.

How I met the greatest art that shaped my world .. the one who gave me different emotions, who gave me the reasons that an art of living is to live well without anyone who is dictating us on how we color our own world .. and the one who awakens me the reality that an art can also be destroyed in just a matter of seconds ..

An art than can be ruined by anything or anyone ..

An art who gave me the crack in keeping it forever.

°°°