The End

This was the final chapter, the end. 

On february 24 this year I started this book with no intention to reach this amount of readers. I really enjoyed this time a lot and I hope y'all did the same thing. Yes, I feel horrible at the moment and I'm literally feeling homesick, so you can expect me to write a little update about our good friends from the Safe Haven every now and then. If you have any suggestions, let me know in the comments or sends me a message. 

Thank you all for following this story, all the sweet comments, votes and messages. I always enjoyed reading the comments, it's really made my day. Thank you for supporting me through these months. It means a lot to me and I wish you all the best.

For the ones that found this story after it finished, I hope you enjoyed it as much as the others and I myself did. I don't know how often I will publish little updates, but it's most likely to be every time I get an idea. 

I hope you will stay with me for a little longer to enjoy the little updates. I can understand some of you will feel a little homesick as well, so this is for you. If you have certain things you want me to write, let me know. I'm always open for your ideas and suggestions. 

Thank you so much

Love ya, 

Evony