16. boo

(31 october, 10:00 p.m, halloween party)

the halloween party was in full swing. all of the guys and the two girls had gone to one of the party zayn's friend hosted.

zayn and liam being the cliched couple had gone for a police and criminal outfit. for good reason zayn was dressed as the criminal. niall was simply dressed as a vampire, it being the rejected outfit from last year. eleanor and alex were also with them and they were both dressed as goth brides and they looked stunning as usual.

harry being harry was dressed as a rainbow. louis and harry had picked out their outfits together when they had went shopping. his curls were drenched in different shades of the colour pallette. his high cheekbones were covered in colourful highlighters, which he had agreed to with an hour of convincing.

that surely had confused louis because he knew the boy wanted it for sure.

moreover harry had worn a choker and different bands of various shades on his hands, the courtesy of alex of course. completing his look with a subtle shear shirt which left little to nothing for imagination. harry had also unbuttoned the shirt which displayed his chest and louis could fall to his knees really. not to go too overboard he wore black skinny jeans and his golden chelsea boots.

little specks of colourful glitter had fallen to harry's chest from his hair and completed his look.

currently harry stood with a girl with blonde hair whose name was amelia as louis and niall had gone to bring more drinks. he looked around for his other friends since he couldn't find them for quite some time. the girls were seen hurdled in a group of other lasses doing body shots. the raven haired boy and his policeman was grinding on the dance floor and so harry quickly averted his gaze back to the girl he had just started talking to.

"i love your outfit by the way" he said kindly to the girl, she looked nice enough to have a chat while he waits for his beau.

"thanks, um what are u dressed as?!" she smiles but asks a little timidly.

"oh i'm dressed as a rainbow, do i look dumb?" harry mumbles the last part to himself because honestly he has put a lot of effort.

"oh harry no, uh- i can't see colours yet, to me you are just wearing jeans and a shirt." amelia says sadly.

"oh it's okay, i'm sure you will find your soulmate soon. i am very positive of that." he reassures her and puts a comforting hand on her shoulder.

she just smiles at him and honestly harry feels a little sad. he remembers how he used to feel pathetic more days than the other, thinking if he even had a soulmate.

but louis has lit up his world like no other.

thinking of louis, he feels a sudden yet familiar hold on his hips. he retrieves his hand from amelia's shoulder and looks to his right to see louis possessively holding him to his side with two beer bottles clad in his hands.

he is sending death glares to amelia but honestly louis looks too hot to harry while being a right ass.

louis to no one's surprise was not too keen on to put so much effort in a halloween costume but still looked more beautiful than anyone ever could. he was dressed as danny zuko from grease.

he had black leather jacket and black jeans on, wearing a white t-shirt underneath. the white t-shirt was tightly stretched across his torso and was slightly see through. you could see the tanned skin, the tight muscles of his abdomen and his sharp collar bones. he had also styled his hair in a quiff as to complete his look.

harry honestly was weak in his knees.

he slapped louis on the arm to stop him from glare at the girl and then he turned to niall who was looking at amelia with a blank look on his face.