13. i wolf you

(23 october 2016, 09: 28 p.m. louis's apartment)

it was date night today and louis was going crazy even tho he knew he did his best.

he had told harry he will pick him up from his apartment. louis had planned their date night on their roof since he knew the curly lad was anxious to go out and louis couldn't afford harry being anyone but himself unapologetically.

he heard his phone ringing, picking it up from the counter he saw that it was harry's.

"hey baby!"

"uh oh hi lou." louis could practically imagine harry blushing because of the nickname.

"okay i was just heading out to pick you up!"

"yeah no, that's why i called. i will come to your house then we can go to wherever you planned okay?" harry said hurriedly on the phone.

"but haz i wanted to pick you up from your house like a proper gentleman and what not." louis pouted.

"well you can only dream so much, and i think i take up a lot of that dream quota." harry said giggling in the phone.

louis shook his head bursting with adoration for the taller lad. "yeah you are right harold i should just drop you and wish for my dream car instead huh?"

"heyyyy! that's just rude." harry exclaimed.

"you were the one being cheeky you little shit."

louis could hear some hushed talking on the other side of the phone so he called out to harry a few times. "harry? harry? harold? haz?"

"hey love i'm right here, i will reach yours in a few yeah?"

"yeah yeah okay." louis breathed out turning to his apartment for last minute adjustments as he puts his phone down back on the counter.

after about ten minutes louis heard the door bell go off. louis sighs and look back at all his work. he hopes harry will like it or maybe he won't and this will be their first and last date ever.

okay fuck calm down louis!

he goes to open the door but before he can even register what's happening he is taken aback by harry wrapping his arms around louis neck in a bone crushing hug. louis calms down when he registers it's just harry and sighs contently.

hugging harry feels like the long awaited sleep at the end of the long day. so so peaceful and louis just feels warm all over as he tightly wraps his arms around harry's waist. hands digging under the thick clothing to rub harry's bare skin just below his spine.

louis feels harry scenting him and honestly he can just spend lifetimes in harry's arms.

as if to possibly tighten the hold they are already in louis nuzzles deeper in harry's chest as harry rest his cheek against louis's head after inhaling the fresh strawberry fragrance and kissing the smaller boy. they both close their eyes, just happy to be in each other's embrace.

amused by harry's actions louis takes a deep breath to compose himself before speaking. "what were you doing there haz?"

harry sighs and starts rubbing the back of louis's neck with his fingers which are tightly grasped around louis. "i just missed you and your i don't know it's weird, i missed your scent, your smell."

"i don't mean smell in a bad way lou like your aroma i- i am making it weird aren't i-" harry started rambling but to louis, it was plain adorable.

"i missed you too even tho it's been only a day and it's not weird." louis cut off his rambling, rubbing his palm over harry hips and spine in a comforting motion.

harry breathes out in relief at that and leans back to look at louis, as louis leans back to do the same he feels something soft brush his head. he looks down at harry's hands and lo and behold there's a bouquet of white roses held loosely as if harry had forgotten about them. they are beautiful really, wrapped in a pastel pink sheet and shining with subtle glow.

"are you gonna walk me to the alter now?" louis said cheekily.

harry frowned confused for a second but when he follows louis gaze he shakes his head and laughs. he hands the roses to louis who takes them with a big grin on his face. "no, not yet anyway i just like white roses."

and it felt such so so natural that both of them didn't even noticed what harry had said. louis being distracted by the roses and by harry's charming demeanor processed the information after he had dragged harry inside the house.

"wha- what, you really said that on the first date huh." louis blushes and tugs harry in the kitchen to rest the flower in a vase. harry furrows his eyebrows and tighten his hold on louis hand once before releasing them.

"oh my god, im just embarrassing myself since i got here." harry says while hiding his face in his hands.

louis chuckles at that and forces harry hands away from his face. "shut up curly you are not and i personally think flustered is a very cute look on you."

harry blushes at that and pulls louis closer by his wrists. "god louis what are you doing to me!" harry exclaims as he looks into those ocean eyes.

time stands still for the two lads standing across the dining table. both of them transfixed as they look at each other, all hazy eyes, lazy smiles and pink cheeks. louis shakes his head as to snap out of the daze and flicks harry's nose.

"i have a surprise for you but first let me wolf you up." louis announces and then buries his face in harry's neck.

harry let's out a loud laugh at that, which he is not proud of. "what is that?"

"well wolves do this kind of stuff, so it means i am wolfing you."

"right that makes sense." harry says with a straight face trying hard not to just smile at how adorable louis is.

"yes it does now c'mon." louis mumbles after pressing a soft kiss to harry's neck and dragging him to the terrace.

harry can only sigh in content.

~~~

A/N

i know it's short, but i just wanted to get something out so i could have some motivation to write more. i apologise for the shitty chapter.

on a good news i got new piercings?

and how cute and happy does louis look in recent pictures FIKAWKWORJ.

we will ignore the italy content.