8. i might be but harry is not

(30 september 2016, 8:00 p.m., narry residence)

it had been two days since he met louis and he couldn't take his mind off the angel with with cheekbones he would kill for. his mind was a juggle of blue eyes, thick thighs, golden skin and oh his thick raspy voice. his fucking accent. louis louis louis. he wanted to do something but at the same time he couldn't. louis had a girlfriend for fucks sake. harry hadn't even gotten his number and he was so so so desperate to talk to louis or even hear his voice once again. it was killing his mind. so naturally-

"ni-" harry calls out as he stands from his bed and heads to his friend's room. the only audible respond he gets is a hum so he continues shouting as he reaches for the handle of niall's room.

"i want to meet fluffy please do something." harry whines as he plops on top of niall from where he is laying on his bed with his arms crossed behind his head.

it had been utter hell for niall when he came home from an amazing hookup to this bitch. for the last two days all he has heard is louis louis louis. trust him he is happy for his friend but like can't he just eat a sandwich and shut the fuck up. it feels like deja-vu niall thinks. oh god.

"harry if you were awake enough to fucking grind on him why didn't you take his number."

"ni he has a girlfriend, i didn't want to come off as an ignorant twat right after he told me that." harry groans as he lays on his back removing himself from niall.

"what do you want me to do harreh." niall says loudly to annoy harry.

"just you know invite liam and tell him to i don't know bring the other two too." harry says with a pout on his lips.

"don't pout you slut i already agreed, do that when you meet your daddy." niall smirks and pinches his red cheeks as harry starts to cough.

"what the fuck niall, keep that shit in your leprachuan mouth if louis even comes that if." harry mumbles the last part.

niall starts laughing as he tears open a bag of nachos from his side table. he notices harry hadn't moved from his bed yet so he looks at him. "i know i am very handsome h but why are you staring at me."

"CALL LIAM NOW." harry nearly screams as he pushes niall out of bed.

harry is gay and desperate niall thinks.

~~~

(1 october, 4:28 p.m. narry residence)

it was the next day and harry was hyperventilating. louis is going to come to his house. louis is going to see his room. what if he doesn't like the food he made. what if he doesn't like harry. what the fuck.

"harry" niall calls out and he sees niall waving his hand in front of his face. it wouldn't be the first time he called out of harry he figures.

"what?" harry mumbles anxiously.

niall comes closer and situates himself on the ground in front of harry. he shakes harry's shoulder so he looks at him.

"harrehhh, take a chill pill." niall says pitching his voice and moving one of his palm in tilting motions in the air.

there was silence as they stare at each other and then the moment is broken with their loud laughs.

"ni did you just quote the bollywood movie we watched yesterday on netflix." harry says between laughs.

"it cheered you up didn't it, now c'mon it will be okay." niall grins and kisses harry on the head as he moves to the kitchen to sort out the liquor.

~~~

everything was set, the snacks were layed out, the booze out, the food all prepared. they all had decided for drinks and movie, settling on harry potter and leaving everything else of how the night goes.