9. baby

(15 october, 1:00 p.m. , harry's university)

"send nudes baby."

what the fuck. "who the fuck are you? -H"

"c'mon be a good boy now."

okay well this is it. he dialls the number and waits patiently for someone to answer. on the second ring the caller picks up.

"who the fuck do you think you are you little fucker, i am reporting you right now you pervert." harry angrily whisper shouts to the caller.

"whoa harold i'm not little." the caller grumbles. oh-

"hell louis, why would you do that "

"what, i was having some you know fun." harry just knows louis is smirking on the other side.

"well why did you message me, that too like a creep."

"well i thought i would frame your number on a museum but i don't think they could handle your majesty." louis replies sassily.

"stop sassing me." harry whines when he hears a chuckle from the other end.

"will you come have pizza with me?" he hears louis ask.

"i'm sorry lou, i have another class today."

"do you wanna meet for dinner then?"

"sure." harry grins and he is about to cut the call when he quickly adds. "see you in the evening daddy."

he hears a groan and cuss words after that. satisfied he cuts the call.

this happened on the holy day of fifth october. louis had finally texted him after two days they had met at harry's flat.

it was in the evening as promised when they had dinner at a pizzeria.  louis had told him about his and zayn's tattoo shop then. he was fascinated by the fact that they decided to pursue a business at such a young age.

"well i can practically do anything if zi's with me, he always has my back." louis had said. harry admired their friendship a lot.

he also told louis about his ongoing degree. they had talked about their families and past relationships. well basically they talked about everything.

they had just met but it didn't feel like that to harry. it felt as if he had known louis for ages. like a anchor to his moving ship, to ground him back to earth.

he also thought that his overgrowing nerves would calm too when louis gets too close to be considered platonic. fuck no. his heart fucking skipped a beat when louis"s hand would slightly grazed his, he still felt butterflies when louis stared at him like, like he was the only one for him.

to be honest he was tho, louis may still have a girlfriend, he may love another but at the end of the day it was harry who was his soulmate right? he felt the warmth too. right?

"does this feel normal to you too lou?" harry had asked in a small voice.

"as normal as breathing haz." louis had replied with a small smile.

he had known louis for roughly two weeks now and they had talked everyday since the ice-cream night. even if they were unable to meet someday they always called. they couldn't go a day without hearing the other.

they had talked about their hobbies and passion outside of what they already do. louis writes songs harry learnt. they must be beautiful he thinks. he told louis how photography interests him.