1. pride

(27 September 2016, 12:00 a.m. , Narry residence)

"this one moment when you know you're not a sad story. you are alive."

"Harry what the hell are you doing for fucks sake?" Niall asks while plopping down on the couch with a huge chicken sandwich in his hand.

"I was re enacting the scene Ni what does it look like" Harry says sitting down from where he was standing on the couch with his arms spread out.

"How many times have you watched this movie" Niall asks with a smile on his face.

"Idk too many." Harry says "Ni-?"

"Yes my darling?"

His face scrunches up when he sees the food falling out in pieces from Niall's mouth but continues in a small voice anyways "What does love feels like blondie?"

"Well love is complicated and it's different for everyone really. Different preferences and all that but it's so sweet, sometimes sour. If you want it can be fucking spicy too, in good and bad ways both" niall replies while smirking at the last bit.

"Hm, carry on." Harry replies as he listens to his best friend carefully.

"It can give you stomach aches too sometimes you know, if it's too sweet rotten teeth too, it destroys you H but you still crave for m-"

"Wait what, are you seriously talking about food right now?" Harry says before shutting the tv off and facing Niall with an unimpressed look.

"Atleast it won't leave me, and for fucks sake haz you are in the last year of getting your psychology degree, you should just manipulate people to fall in love with you" Niall says while cleaning his face off the barbeque sauce.

"I manipulated you to be my best friend didn't I?" harry says grinning while standing up

"It was your dimples H" Niall counters while shaking his head and smiling internally at his crazy and clumsy bestfriend.

"Whatever clean this mess up before sleeping" Harry says before kissing Niall's head and ruffling his hair as he heads to his room.

He starts overthinking about his current state as he lays on his bed with eyes closed. He really doesn't have a sad life just a colourless one. He is fairly attractive, is passing with acceptable grades, has loyal friends like Niall and Liam but this doesn't stop him from crying at night because he is lonely and desperately need someone to love him, someone who will trace his skin and massage his scalp while he is busy sleeping.

With sad thoughts and the promise of an illuminating new day, Harry Styles go to sleep that night.

~~~

A/N
So here's the first chapter, i just decided to write it. I know it's not perfect but i will try my best to make this story good anyways.