5. ocean eyes

(28 September 2016, 8:00 p.m. Club Lure)

His eyes.

I can see the depth as I stare into them, the different hues and texture where the iris is lighter. It gives him illusion of the Ocean. So deep, so vast, so unexplainablly beautiful. Like a miscellany of similar yet different colours.

Ocean eyes.

He can see those ebony eyes staring into him, he can feel sparks all around them. Like the whole world stopped just to witness this moment. Just to witness them coming together. He can feel the music, can feel the beats but he can't really focus on it. The only sound he can hear is his heavy breathing. He feels like a cliche but he really feels the dancing lights exploding into fireworks around him. The overwhelming drunk fragrance dulls a little as he stares at the heavenly boy in front of him.

Something changes then.

He feels he has never been more alive like he is in this moment, with fluffy.

Like a butterfly coming alive , he can sense the change but can't see it yet. He can't look away from those eyes.

The world it seems comes alive then, like the whole world can finally breathe again. Like the achromatic universe has finally been given that one thing it needed to be rich and colourful. He can discern those tints. He can also understand those shades now. The different colours that make a crescent in the sky when it rains. He feels like he knows them all now. He can feel soft hues on his skin like they are dancing in the sky. Maybe they are happy too. Harry can feel harsh tinges all around him. Like the lights are blinding him. Like a tunnel from death to birth he can see that bright light that sucks all his sadness and dullness away and the only thing he is left with are those breathtaking blue eyes.

"Wait what-" Harry thinks. He looks away for a moment, he can see the different lights with people dancing under them. Oh the people were dancing. He can distinguish the colours. It isn't black and white anymore.

"No, this can't be real." He closes his eyes, shake his head so can clear his drunken thoughts. Taking a deep breath he opens his eyes again. He expects the world to go back how it was now. Dull. He expects to come back from his hallucination now.

No.

All he sees is a pair of confused eyes, looking at him in wide shock.

Harry smiles a little then. His head is a jungle at the moment. The other's too it seems. He takes a look at his whole face. Golden. Golden tanned skin. It shines under the club lights. He looks up to those fluffy hair then, they look so soft and so feathery. He meets his eyes again but follows the traces to this one's button nose. It's so cute. He takes a shaky breath when he notices those high cheekbones, the scruff. 'Angel' he thinks. Those thin lips that are open in shock, they look so soft. He wants to kiss them. Too fast he thinks. He then gazes into this one's eyes again. Blue, like the sky, like the Ocean. Harry can see specks of green and lighter shades in the furthest and deepest ends of his eyes. He chuckles lightly.

"He really has ocean eyes." Harry thinks.

He squeezes the hand in his hold a little tighter then. Fluffy blinks slowly a few times then.

"I'm Harry."

The reply he receives is an awkward cough and a shake of a head. The boy grins then, he can see the crinkle by his eyes as he does. Sunshine smile.

"Um ya, I'm Louis."

Harry couldn't control his face then, he smiles big. He knows his dimples and his big weird smile would be in display right now. He doesn't care tho. He feels content.