2. adore you

(28 September 2016, 8:00 a.m. , Zouis residence )

"Wake up tommo" Zayn announces entering his best mate's room.

Zayn and Louis have been friends for almost five years now. They started off as friends but are more or less like brothers now. Louis is extra special to Zayn because he introduced him to rainbows, sunshine, and all the colour possible in the world aka his one true love Liam Payne. Now Zayn and Louis owns a tattoo and piercing shop whereas Liam works as a lawyer in a nearby firm.

Getting back from his thoughts he looks at Louis who is cuddled up in bedsheets and pretending to be fast asleep. With a gentle hand he shakes his shoulder and tries to wake his bestfriend again.

"Tommo c'mon mate wake up, we have a busy day today at the shop since Luke is on a leave." Zayn says fondly.

"Hiss I'm a vampire go away" Louis mumbles from the bed sleepily.

Getting irritated from the constant shoves on his shoulder he groggily opens one eye and pulls his bestfriend to lay beside him. "Cuddle me Zi" he whispers while resting his head on his mate's chest.

Still not immune to his brother's adorable nature he gives in. "Fine, but don't shout at me when we are late for work."

"Guys where are you-?" The door opens and enters a freshly showered Liam all ready for his job. "Oh my god, you guys are cuddling without me?" He exclaims with fake anger as he jumps on the bed, earning angry kitten noises from the two people he adores most in the world.

"Oomph."

"Fucker."

~~~

(10:00 a.m. , Bus 1 (Zouis tattoo parlour) )

"Fucker, because of you we are late today. We have so much work to do uhhh."

"Well I'm not the one who wanted to cuddle you little shit" Zayns exclaims while cleaning his instruments.

"I'm not little, im 5'9." Louis pouts and stomps his little foot on the floor. "And anyways it's all your and that big bear's fault who you have habited in our flat, that's why we are fooking late. Fucking cuddlers." He says angrily.

"Sure lou, and I'm in a famous boyband"
"Also you know it's all your fault Li is there." Zayn says animatedly.

"Well I didn't know you were horny assholes who were going to have rabbit sex every day, I know your kinks better than mine" Louis says with disgust as he starts arranging the cleaned tools.

Zayn is about to probably give a cheeky remark, when a voice interrupts them.
"Um, hi guys. I am here for my tattoo appointment." The girl says nervously. They both freeze and turns to the girl slowly, Louis coughs to somewhat break the awkward tension and starts
"Hi Denise, what design do you have in mind" Louis asks.

"Okay so there's this cute design i found on-" Denise starts but stops when a raspy voice interrupts her.

"Please don't tell me you got it off of Pinterest, oh come on Denise" He sighs a little dramatically.

"Um- well- anyways- so there is this colourful dog who is showing off it's lover's name on the ass and I thought I would surprise my girlfriend with it or something." She mumbles.

"Agh colours, Zayn i will take your customer you gotta do her shitty colourful tattoo" Louis says distatestfully.

Zayn meanwhile laughs and Denise although she won't say it feels a little confused. She thought the tattoo was very creative and fun. "Well someone's salty" she whispers.

"Well my little hedgehog can't see colours yet and is always grumpy about it." Zayn replies to her while guiding her to his tatoo chair. "Don't worry lou, you will find real love soon."

"Well im pretty sure I love my girlfriend so where are the fucking colours, it's all a scam it's always be black and white for me." Louis whispers more to himself than Zayn.

"You two look more like siblings than a couple" Zayn thinks but doesn't dare say it. He knows that Louis and El are struggling lately. He was very doubtful since these two started dating and sadly it was true. THEY WERE JUST NOT IT. He decides he will talk to Louis about this later. Zayn's phone then dings taking him out of his thoughts.

"Li will come for lunch here" he says while cleaning Denise's arm for her colourful dog ass tattoo.

"Cool."

~~~

( 1:30 p.m.  Bus 1)

Three tattoos and seven piercings later Zayn and Louis were laying spread out on the floor waiting for Liam to bring them pizza because they were too lazy to go themselves.

"Hello my munchkins, how was today?" Liam enters the shop and asks in his natural happy tone which is way too joyful for Louis when he is hungry.

"Exhausting" both boys grunts in exhaustion.

Liam laughs and gives them the pizza. "So guys what are your plans for tonight?" He asks as Louis squats his hands away from the pizza. "Mine" Louis mumbles while resuming to hold the slice with both his hands.

"Um idk, watch a movie and cuddle on the couch?" Zayn asks while offering his pizza slice to his boyfriend and cuddling closer to him.

"Well, my new co-worker Niall offered to go to a club tonight, we should go! He is also bringing a friend and he is a fun lad." Liam says with a smile on his face as he settles Zayn between his legs and hugs his waist from behind.

"Ugh love!" Louis shouts and pretends to gag while looking at the two.

"Hey that's a good idea, I will finally get to meet Niall too." Zayn says while hitting Louis with his fork.

"I will ask El then, she was saying she needs to talk about something."

Zayn and Liam glance at each other and share a knowing look.

"I'm excited" Liam exclaims finally while pressing a kiss to his boyfriend's shoulder before heading back to work. 

~~~

A/N

i have expressed myself with louis's and harry's character a little so i apologise if you can't picture h taking psych 😢