14. sunsets and steady breaths

(23 october 2016, 09:45 p.m. louis's apartment)

"we are there okay stop annoying me you little shit." louis exclaimed as he lead harry to their little date on his tippy toes with his hands covering harry's eyes.

"wow real charming lou, abusing me on the first date huh." harry says exasperated, smiling internally because louis was so cute and small, he had to tip toe all the way so he could reach harry's face.

"okay shut up h, just open your eyes."

oh and it was so so divine. there was a canopy of white soft sheets hanging from above, subtle fairy lights intertwined within them forming a blanket fort. they were falling on a surface of fluffy pillows splayed elegantly on a soft mattress. their bunk was facing a huge t.v. playing soft tunes through the vcr. several snacks were layed out in front of them, it honestly looked like a dream and the aura of the roof just added to it. the flowers encompassing them with light breeze which hit their faces giving goosebumps all over. the recent sunset giving a soft glow all over.

harry was awestruck really, he was lost in his surroundings when he was brought back by a tiny hand waving in front of the face.

he turned to his left where louis was standing with a small smile grazing his lips and his hand flailing in the air to get harry's attention. harry broke into a grin at that.

he took louis's wrist gently moved to hug him from behind. hands on louis's waist and his head tucked in between louis's shoulder blades. he was holding louis tightly as they both faced the date louis had planned.

"you really did all this for me?" harry asked in a small voice.

louis sighed and tilted his head back a little to look at harry. "well you are the only one i ever truly wanted and besides li and zi helped a little too."

louis pursed his lips, shaking it off as if this wasn't a big deal and he just didn't plan out a dream date for harry.

harry took louis's wrist, pressing tiny kisses to each of his knuckles, raising goosebumps wherever he touched the skin. louis was looking at him with pure admiration and honestly couldn't believe hand kisses would have such an effect of him.

harry then kissed the front of the palm moving to his pulse point and whispering between kisses.

"you are the only one i desire too." he mumbled as he pressed a final kiss on his wrist just above his pulse point, moving from his hand to look at louis's face finally.

"i am so glad for the universe h, it got me you." louis says with pure adoration and glassy eyes.

"stop." harry whined and dragged louis to their temporary abode.

"so i was thinking we could watch 'the notebook' but we can watch something else if you want." louis asks after they had settled in between the sheets.

"notebook is fine, it's my favourite."

"okay i will just order pizza too." louis presses play on the movie as he quickly works to order a pizza for them.

"you look beautiful tonight babe." louis was wearing a navy blue sweatshirt over his infamous skinny jeans, hair styled in a soft fringe.