red mustang ¡! nsfw

"george, come here for a second."

the brunette slid out of his grass spot on the side of the backroad, trailing over to the blonde who was inspecting the inside of his mustang with narrowed eyes and knitted brows.

"yeah?" george hummed, settling at dream's side as the taller leaned back up and out from under the hood of the car.

"i'm going to have to call someone out here to tow it," dream sighed. he looked rather frustrated and annoyed.

"well that's not too big of a deal, right? at least we'll get home."

dream shook his head, sliding his phone into his back pocket. "it wouldn't be a big deal if the people at the towing place weren't going to take an hour to get here."

george frowned. "an hour?"

dream nodded. he ran a hand through his hair frustratingly, leaning against the red mustang that was still broken down on the side of the road.

"whatever, it's not like we had any plans at home," dream huffed.

"well, actually," george piped up. dream rose his eyes, meeting the brunette's confident gaze. "we did have some plans that you didn't know of."

"oh yeah?" dream tilted his head. "like what?"

"i can't just tell you," george chuckled. "that'll ruin the surprise."

dream let out a scoff. "we aren't going to be home for a while though, george. just tell me."

the brunette glanced around. they were on an old backroad, alone with hardly any cars passing them from time to time.

he walked forward, placing himself in front of dream, trapping the blonde's body against the mustang.

"i suppose the plans don't necessarily have to wait till we get home."

dream's eyes brightened, and a devilish smile tugged at his lips.

"so tell me, baby-"

"what's your surprise for me?"

george leaned his head in, placing a quick, barely-there kiss to dream's lips before pulling back to gaze flirtatiously into his green eyes.

"i wanted to give you a present."

dream's hands resorted to george's body. they travelled down his waist and over his hips, stopping at his thighs to pull him closer to his own body.

"which is?"

george leaned up again, standing on his toes to place his lips near dream's ear.

"anything you want from me, my pleasure."

shivers ran down dream's spine as george pulled back down, giggling with a teasing smile on his lips.

"anything i want?" dream asked.

"anything," george nodded.

dream carefully moved george out of the way, opening the door to the backseat of the red mustang. george took the hint with a smile, sliding into the vehicle and waiting for dream to get in before climbing into his lap.

"we can make this hour pass by a lot faster for us," dream smiled, leaning forward to capture george's lips into a light kiss.

dream's hands slid up george's body, running teasingly under his clothes before trailing over his collarbones and up to his neck. he wrapped his hands around the boy's throat, squeezing the sides forcefully and smiling approvingly as george let out a muffled groan at the new feeling.