"Where you going?" He asked looking at my attire.

"We are going to the waterfalls. Your welcome to come whenever you feel better ." I said and left out without giving him a chance to speak .

Walking into the kitchen they was putting things into the picnic basket .

"Where August?" Keshia asks.

"He having some family issues. I dont think he wants to come." I said stealing a grape.

"Alright. MY 2 LETS GO." Chris yelled acting like a mother.

"Make sure yall hold hands too." He said .

"Umm Momma chris calm down." Keshia said.

"Girl dont talk back to me. I brought you into this world and i can take you out." He said in a high pitched voice.

"I can not take this man serious." I said laughing.

We all left out the house walking toward the waterfalls. Good thing it wasn't far cause a bitch is tired .

"Ight lets set up here." Chris said picking out a grassy flat area that had a lot of shade.

We set up our things and i connected the speaker playing some SZA because her music fits the environment. Keshia took off her cover up revealing a pink bathing suit.

"Girl i love that pink

"Girl i love that pink ." I told her.

"Thank you girl. Anyway hows my child." She asks.

"Girl she ain even showing forreal yet and asking how it is." Chris said taking his shirt of heading toward the water.

"Chris shutup im just excited for My TT baby." She said smiling.