He sighed and opened the door letting her in, the summers heat seeped in with her. She looked over at me and smiled.

"She's been sick and we don't know if she..." Lydia quickly cut Lenon off with her hand and made her way to me, kneeling down to the floor to get eye level with my abdomen. She was fixated. I glanced up to see Lenon shrugging as if to tell me he had no idea what she was doing.

"If Sam was dead it would provoke the same illness would it not?" I asked, gazing down at her. She looked up at me and slowly stood, taking a seat on the bed.

"It would yes." She agreed. I looked at her questioningly.

"Am I pregnant?" I asked eagerly. She hesitated and quickly glanced to the door, looking uneasy about something.

As soon as my head followed her gaze the door lock bursted through the frame. I about fell from the bed in fear, Lydia quickly stood. Lenon was ready to attack but soon saw he was outnumbered.

I immediately recognized James, I was surprised he was still alive. I had hoped that I killled him back in the forest. Another two wolves came in behind him, sauntering like cocky assholes with smirks on there faces.

"What's it gonna be Lydia? She pregnant?" James asked sarcastically while kicking a piece of the door away. I don't know what it was about James, but I didn't have the same fear for him as I did for others. My rage for wanting to kill him had overpowered all that.

"Ah ah ah, don't even think about mind linking that alpha of yours." James pointed at Lenon.

"You're pathetic." I mumbled under my breath. Lenon shot his wide eyes at me. James cocked his head as I stared him down.

"I'd watch your tone. Strict orders not to hurt you but I can easily snap your puppies neck." James spoke up, nodding towards an angry looking Lenon.

"You will do nothing." Lydia finally spoke up. She grabbed me and put me behind her.

"Actually Lydia, I hope you don't mind but we did bring a little friend. Come on in Ally cat!"  He hollered over his shoulder. I narrowed my eyes as I saw A familiar girl walk inside past the other wolves that stood in the doorway.

"Alice." I whispered. Her head was lowered, she looked as if she felt shame about being here, about helping them.

"Ellis you need to come with us if you don't want your friends getting hurt." She spoke quickly. I shook my head at her in disbelief.

"Not so fast Ally, I have a feeling Lydia won't tell us if Elle here is carrying the next generation of Vidar's. So why don't you tell us?" He passively asked her. It was then that I realized Alice wasn't a Lycan, she was a witch.

Alice glanced to the floor then back up to me. She ignored everyone else in the room as she reluctantly made her way to me. I watched as she knelt down to the ground putting herself eye level with my abdomen, it only took a moment before she glanced up to Lydia next to me.

I looked up and watched as Lydia stared back at Alice intensely. Alice quickly looked away and stood from the floor.

"No she's not pregnant." She spoke as she turned around. I glanced over to Lenon as he shot me a confused expression.

"That's too bad..." James taunted.

"Time to go, long trip ahead of us." He motioned for Alice and I to follow. I didn't budge. Lydia grabbed my wrist to make sure I didn't leave. Her grip tightened before she closed her eyes and started whispering under her breath.

"Alice stop her!" James ordered. Alice hesitated before pulling Lydias hand from my wrist. Lydia took a stumbling step back and nodded her head slightly at me.