"I was her butler for nearly three years. At that time, she had been my longest held contract." He quieted again, just to see if he could get away with such a small amount of trivial information.

"What did she look like?" Ciel yawned, curling his fingers around Sebastian's forearm as he stroked his hair, finally relaxed and growing sleepy under his touch.

"She was... a petite little thing, for her age, older than you are now. Beautiful brown skin, hair as black as the night, and bright honeyed eyes. Well... eye. I took one for myself, as I did with you." Ciel blinked as Sebastian ran his thumb under his amethyst eye, startled as he felt a lengthy, black fingernail brush his eyelashes. "She was extraordinarily beautiful, much desired by men and women alike. All of them jealous of me from the moment I took her as my Mistress. She declined many suitors while I was with her, much to their chagrin..." Sebastian chuckled softly to himself, still stroking Ciel's cheek delicately with his thumb. "I suppose I am inclined to possess pretty things... it is in my nature." Ciel smiled a little, quietly delighting at the insinuation that he, too, was one of those pretty things Sebastian had collected over the course of his long life.

"Did you look like you do now?" Ciel closed his eyes once more and Sebastian gazed down at him affectionately, the hand that had been stroking Ciel's cheek moved into his hair, petting him gently, much the same as he did with his cat.

"No. I chose this body for you, just as I chose that one for her."

"What did you look like?" Sebastian laughed quietly, thinking back to his many previous forms.

"Much the same as she did. Dark skin, black hair, although my eyes remain ever the same. I kept my hair long then, for her. And I suppose I was built much like I am now. I did not stand out from any human, although I like to think myself as a more... perfected version of them. I can take on many forms, and I value perfection." Ciel had been listening intently, eyes closed as he visualized who his loyal butler once was. A brief image of Sebastian flashed through his mind. Lean and muscular, a tall, slender, crimson-eyed man with long black hair, stripped down to his smooth, dark skin, grinning as he crawled up the edge of the bed towards Ciel. The young Lord cleared his throat, shaking the altered memory from his head and Sebastian smiled down at him, sensing the faint aroma of his arousal. "She found my appearance pleasing. I assume you do as well..." Sebastian tapped Ciel's nose gently with a fingertip and the young Lord smiled, a blush rising to his cheeks. He could feel Sebastian still looking at him, and kept his eyes closed, trying to ignore the insinuation.

"Shut up. Keep going." He laughed and shook his head, rolling onto his back, pulling his hand away from Ciel for the first time since they laid down. The moment Sebastian's hand left his hair he opened his eyes, ready to protest until he saw his him. Sebastian sat up and stretched, arching his back sharply, fingers laced together, bent backwards, arms extended above his head. Blankets pooled around his slender hips and the smooth curve of his back made his abs more visible. Ciel let his eyes wander him, pausing at his smooth stomach, the dip of his navel and further down until obscured by the blanket. Sebastian leaned back farther with a little groan and curled his hands into fists, popping his wrists, the movement making the muscles in his arms move under his smooth, pale skin and Ciel could see his ribs clearly as he stretched himself to one side, then the other. Laying his head back he rolled it from side to side, hands running through his hair before wrapping around the nape of his neck, his chest and back flexing with the movement. Ciel sat mesmerized, eyeing Sebastian hungrily as he presented himself to him, and when his eyes finally flitted back to his butler's face he was grinning suggestively, and winked at him. Finding himself caught, Ciel's cheeks turned as crimson as Sebastian's eyes and the demon laughed, lying down on his back once more, one arm behind his head, the other on his chest, his ego satisfactorily stroked for the evening. "Stop that... lecherous demon... you're supposed to be telling me a story." Ciel closed his eyes and snuggled down into the pillow until his sapphire eye was hidden, pulling the blanket up tight around his shoulders. Sebastian began to chuckle quietly and Ciel fought a smile.